Signs ((24))

Mikes P.O.V
"Vincent how?! How did you escape?!" I ask astonished.
"F-Fritz became my in cell guard thing and he tried to rape me again and told me I'd never see you again and s-so I stabbed him and th-the cell door was opened so I just ran and I'm really scared! Th-They're gonna come looking for me!" He cries and looks up at me. "I-I-I can't believe I killed someone."
"Oh god." I shake my head, holding him tighter. "It's okay it's going to be okay."
"I love you." He says out of no where. "And in s-s-sorry!"
"I love you too. And don't say that. You didn't do anything wrong baby." I hold him even closer, I bring him upstairs and we sit down on my bed. He was still crying.
"Vincent look at me." He looks up at me. I take my thumb and swipe it across his cheek, wiping his tears away. "It's okay. We're leaving here first thing in the morning. I have a place upstate."
He nods, still nervous obviously.
"Now get some sleep." I let go of his face and tuck him in the bed. He nods again.
"Okay Mister Mike." He says and lays down. I lay down next to him.

----Time skip----

It was around three in the morning when there was a rough knock on the door. 
"Open up!!" A lady screams, there was a bunch of other voices as well. Vincent shoots up and immediately starts panicking.
"Open this door!!" A man yells as I rush down the stairs, leaving Vincent for a second. "It's the police!"