Anger ((13))

Mikes P.O.V
I hold Vincent as tight as I possibly can as he cries into my chest. He wasn't screaming anymore so I decided to speak.
"I'm here you're okay...What's wrong honey?" I rest my chin on the top of his head, still holding him.
"Why are you gonna send me back to the asylum I thought...I thought you loved me." He sniffles and looks up at me, still shaking.
"I do love you! What makes you think I would send you back??" I ask astonished that he would even think that.
"Because Fritz told me that you were going to send me back." He looks up at me, terrified. I glare at Fritz and get up.
"You did what?" I get ready to punch this bastard.
"What he doesn't know what he's talking about!" Fritz tries to argue.
"Are you trying to make him hyperventilate and pass out or something?!" I scream.
"Okay so I messed with him a little bit who cares?" Fritz speaks nonchalantly.
"I do! You could have seriously hurt him!" I yell at him.
"Whatever." Fritz rolls his eyes.
"Ever do that again I swear..." I narrow my eyes at him.
"Yeah okay whatever." He shrugs and walks off.
"Did you do anything?!" I snap at Scott.
"Okay I was trying to stop him! So chill out." He sighs, crossing his arms and walking off as well.
"I'm so sorry." I lean back down and wrap my arms around him.
"I-It's not your fault I'm sorry. And i understand if you want to send me back now..." He sighs and takes a step back.
"No. What?" I step towards him. "I could never send you back to that place. They treat you like shit and that's not what you need. You need someone that's going to love you, protect you, and care for you...and I promise Vincent...I will be that someone."