Smut and Sadness ((8))

Don't say I didn't warn you

Mikes P.O.V
"Okay if you say so." I smirk. "Top or bottom?"
"What's the difference?" He tilts his head.
"Looks like you're about to find out." I laugh and press my lips against his. I was still on top of him. I slip my tongue slowly into his mouth, running it against the top row of his purple braces.
"Mmm~" He lets out quietly, closing his eyes. I pull back and run my hands from his shoulders to his waist. I wrap my large hands around his hips and slide the key into his handcuffs, removing them and throwing them aside. I knew I shouldn't have but fuck it. My mouth attaches to his neck and sucks on it roughly.
"Ah!" The teenager moans...Oh shit that just turns me on~ it was so hot. After pulling back from his neck and creating a large red mark, I slowly trail my hands down his body and grip his pants, yanking them off leaving him only in his boxers. I cup my hand and rub his member through his boxers, earning moans from him. It was like music to my ears...But at the same time I felt like a pedo or something.
This isn't rape he said he was fine with it
I remind myself as I slowly but very surely pull his boxers off of him. I couldn't help but just stare at him for a second, he was breathing heavily, eyes closed biting his bottom lip. This is always how I wanted to see him.
"You ready for the real fun~" I smirk and hold his hips. He nods. I flip him over and spread my legs apart on top of him, putting my member over his entrance. I smash into him as hard as I can. The teenager screams into a pillow.
"Mmm...mmph...AGH!" He screams as I start thrusting into him.
"Oh yeah~" I continue to thrust into him extremely hard. I knew he was young but I didn't care, I wasn't going easy.
"Vincent I'm gonna..." Before I could finish my sentence to warn him, my warm, white liquid squirts out of me and into him while I continue to thrust.
"Mike!! Ah god Mike!!" He screams my name loudly into the pillow, tears running down his face while his body tenses up. I quickly pull out of him and then flip him back over. He was crying hysterically but also somewhat smiling.
"I'm sorry was I too hard?" I begin to pull his pants up and mine was well. He shakes his head and puts his shirt on. So do I. I pick up his handcuffs. He shakes his head again.
"No please Mike." He begs me.
"I'm sorry Vincent. I could get in a lot of trouble if I don't keep these on you." I sigh.
"But please Mike they hurt me!" He cries.
"Then I won't make them tight." I promise.
"But even if I move the wrong way they dig into my..." He stops and sighs. "Never mind..."
"No what is it?" I insist.
"They dig into my cuts that I made on myself in the asylum." He looks up at me. My eyes widen and I quickly pull up his sleeves.
"Vinny that's called self harm. It's not good. Don't do it anymore okay?" I almost start tearing up.
"Okay Mr Mike..."