.... ((26))

Mikes P.O.V
We were now at the hospital. I paced around the waiting room, feeling like I was gonna throw up all over the place.
"Excuse me..." The doctor tapped me lightly. I jerked around and stared at him waiting for what he had to say.
"We're so sorry sir..." He took his baseball cap off and put it against his chest.
"No..." I shake my head. The doctor nods ever so slightly.
"No..." I say again, starting to cry. "No!! No no no!! Baby you told me you'd never cut yourself again!!" I scream, people turn and look but I don't care. I break down in tears and fall to my knees.
"Vincent!!!" I scream. "My baby please don't leave me I love you!!" I scream to no one, like a psychopath.
"No...No no no..." The room starts spinning, and before I know it my eyes shoot opened as I jolt up, feeling my head hit something. I look up to see Vinny fall backwards.
"Ow!" He whines and rubs his forehead.
"Vinny!!" I get up and sweep him up off of the ground. "Oh my god you scared the living shit out of me! Thank god you're okay!"
"Did you have a dream?" He asks. I nod.
"Shit." I hug him really tight. "I love you so much baby."
"I love you too mr Mike." He says quietly. I still hug him, collapsing down on to the bed with him. He kisses my cheek quickly and then blushes.
"Dam you're so cute~" I tap his nose causing him to giggle.
"I love you..." I say for the millionth time.

HAHAHAGHA I GOT YOU ALL SO GOOD IN THE BEGINNING