Turning Point ((9))

Mikes P.O.V
I lean over and hug him, still holding his handcuffs.
"So don't do that okay? That's bad." I shake my head, holding him close.
"Yes master." He looks up at me.
"Master?" I question. "What makes you think that you have to call me master?" I laugh lightly.
"Well because the last time someone did what you did to me...that person forced me to call them master." He speaks innocently.
"Wait...What do you mean...Vinny you've had sex before??" I ask in shock.
"W-Well my dad was running low on money so he made me go to this mean guys house and he would do stuff like what you just did to me and then payed my dad for allowing him to do that to me...I went every month...I had to call the guy master or he would like...whip me and stuff..." He looks down.
"Vinny honey oh my god." I hold him even closer.
"How long ago was this?" I ask.
"Just a few months ago."
"I thought you were in the asylum a few months ago."
"Well I originally was put there when I was twelve. And then they thought I was okay to come out when I was fourteen and then that happened and I tried to kill my father and they put me back..."
"Do you mind me asking...Like what stopped you from killing your father?" I pull away from our hug.
"He did. I stabbed him and it didn't really do much and then he beat me before I could stab him again." I sigh. "Well they did have a good reason to put you in the asylum. Though you didn't really deserve it."
"Yeah whatever." He glares.
"Hey...I'm just trying to help..." I speak softly.
"No I don't need your help just shut up." He growls.
"Vincent calm down I'm just saying-"
"I said shut up!"
"No! Just listen to me for a second!" I demand.
"Fuck you!" He screams.
"Don't talk to me like that!" I scream back.
"You're...Just...Like...Him!!" Vincent screams and jumps on me, I stumble backwards as he punches me right in the nose, it started bleeding a little.
"Get off!!" I shout. He just continues to kick and scratch me. After a few seconds I throw him down on to the couch and wrap my hands around his throat, starting to choke him.
"Ah..Stop!!" He starts crying, attempting to push me off but failing. I just keep choking him. He squeezes his eyes closed and tries to struggle away but I don't let him. Just as he looks like he's about to pass out I let go. He immediately starts coughing, still in tears. Just then I realized what I just did...
I...Didn't mean to hurt him.