Breakdown ((21))

Vincent's P.O.V
I woke up strapped to a table, still in my white my chemical romance hoodie and black pants. It took me a while to process where I was until I saw a bunch of men and women standing above me.
"Vincent..." one of them spoke.
"No!!" I scream and start breathing heavily. "Wheres Mike?!"
"We need you to calm down." One of them says angrily.
"I want to see Mike!! Where is he?!!" I scream and try to get out of the straps holding me down.
"Quit it!" One of them yells. "You can't see him! You're never going to see him again!"
"NO!! NO NO PLEASE!!" I scream while gasping for air through my tears.
"Shut up! You're going back in your room you fucking freak!" One of them unstraps me from the table and picks me up? Dragging me into my room. He throws me down into the room and slams the cell door. Then, sends one of them over to the cell to watch me.
"No no no no." I pace back and forth. After a few minute, I lay down on my bed and cry extremely hard, not being able to catch my breath. My body shakes as I grab the razor I remember I had from under the bed. I yelp as I slide it across my wrist quickly.
"What's going on in there?" The guard asks. I ignore him and just keep doing it about 20 times across each wrist. I whimper and bite my lip as the guard opens the door to my cell and walks over to me.
"Shit." He takes the razor from me.
"Mmm..it hurts." I whimper in between tears.
"You idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you?" He grabs me off the bed and starts bringing me into the bathroom to clean me up or whatever.
"let me go!!" I scream.
"No! You're a danger to yourself kid." He growls and wipes my wrists causing me to flinch. He wraps two white wraps round both me wrists and then snaps hand cuffs on me, in front of my body leading me back into my cell and slamming the door.
"Please someone help me!! Get me out of here!!" I scream and grab at the bars, falling to my knees. Just then the guard grabs me by the front of my sweatshirt through the bars making my head slam against the bar.
"Shut it kid. Don't make me out you to sleep for tonight." He growls and then throws me backwards.
"No...No one takes me away from Mr Mike." I whisper angrily to myself.

((Dam Vincent you could be such a yandere))