Anxiety Attack ((12))

Vincent's P.O.V
"Dammit." Mike curses.
"What's wrong?" I ask and look up at him worriedly.
"I left my phone at home. Uh will you be okay here with Fritz and Scott while I run back and get it?" He sighs.
"Um..." I hesitate. No not really but I don't want to cause you any trouble...
"Yeah...uh I'll be fine." I nod and force a smile. Mike smiles back and quickly runs out.
There was a moment of silence. After a few minutes I bite my lip and start to breathe somewhat heavily. I thought I'd be okay without him but I don't know...whenever he's around I feel so safe...like nothing in the world could hurt me...but when he's not around I feel so vulnerable and afraid...
"Hey Vincent." Fritz chuckles. I look up quickly.
He takes a step towards me.
"You scared?" He laughs. I nod my head.
"Fritz what the hell are you doing?" Scott asks. I remember Mike telling me their names before. Fritz ignores him. 
"Well you should be. Because Mike isn't coming back." Fritz laughs. I shake my head and close my eyes trying to relax myself...
"Hey knock it off." Scott growls.
"He's not coming back. He left you...you're all alone. All alone and no ones coming to get you." Fritz laughs maniacally. I start breathing extremely heavily as his voice starts echoing in my head.
"S-S-Stop it please." I stutter while covering my ears.
"Come on. Don't you know? No one wants you. He's gonna send you back to the asylum." Fritz smirks. I cry hysterically and fall to my knees, looking up at Fritz and realizing...he looks very much like the man my dad had sold me to every month. And that's when I lost it. All the memories came flooding into my head. I pulled at my hair and screamed at the top of my lungs while Fritz kept talking but I couldn't hear it, it was muffled. My breathing became heavier to the point where I felt like I was going to just collapse and die. I grasp my chest and felt my heart beating a hundred miles an hour.
You're a bad boy~
No one will ever love you
You're a freak
You were an accident
Just kill yourself already
The voices rebounded in my mind. My vision started to fade. My head was banging as tears ran down my face, I hit the floor with my fists until my knuckles started bleeding. Just then I felt the feeling of arms wrapping around me and holding me. I continued to cry and scream, even when I realized it was Mike.
"Vincent!!" He screams. "Calm down honey I'm here!"
I turn and cry into his shirt, trembling the hardest I ever have.
"It's okay...Its okay!" He stroke my hair at a fast pace while holding me extremely close.
"Look at me sweetheart I'm here!" He nods and turns my head towards his to make me meet gazes with him. I calm down a bit but still continue to cry while shaking. I couldn't stop crying...