Left Alone ((34))

Mikes P.O.V
I take a few breath and open the door...

It's all just like a blur...

"Michael Schmidt?" A man asks assertively. A police officer.

"Yes?" I choke out.

"Get on your knees!!" He demands quickly. "We got him!" He yells out to other police officers. I just stand there.

"I said Get on your knees!" He yells and pulls out a gun. A bunch of officer come behind him.

I do what I'm told and get on my knees. The officer leans down and snaps handcuffs on me.

"What the fuck is this about?!" I demand as I look up at them.

"You're about to find out." Another man says to me.

"Michael Schmidt your under arrest for first degree sexual assault. You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an eternity..." The man helps me up off the ground and walks me out of my house. Shoving me into their police car. It all happens so fast...

Vincent's P.O.V
I sigh and walk downstairs
What's taking him so long?
"Mr Mikey?" I look around for him. He's not in the kitchen. He's not in the living room or the dining room.
"Mr Mike?!" I ask panicked, running around the house. "Where are you?!"
There's no answer
"Please! Please where are you please tell me you didn't leave me!!" I scream.
"Where are you?!!"
I feel my breathing getting out of control until I feel as if I can't breathe at all.
"Please!! where are you?!" I gasp for air and collapse to my knees. I want him to come running over and hold me to his chest. I want him to calm me down...Stroke my hair...Tell me that it's gonna be okay. But he doesn't. The room starts spinning as I just continue to scream for him to come to me. Just then I hear the sound of the door opening...

And that's the last thing I remember.