Goodbye... ((20))

Mikes P.O.V
Vincent and I sit on the couch and watch a really old horror movie.
"Ah!" He jumps when this guy got stabbed, grabbing my arm tightly.
"It's okay it's just a movie." I chuckle. "Want me to shut it off?"
He shakes his head and counties to watch, still holding my arm. He was Very tense. Just then there was a knock on the door. Oh if it's Fritz I'm gonna pound his ass like there's no tomorrow. Who else would be coming to my house at 11pm
"Stay here Vincent." I instruct and get up.
"Yes." He nods and stays put. I chuckle lightly as I open the door. It wasn't Fritz, it was a bunch of people from the asylum.
"Excuse me Mike Schmidt?" They ask.
"Uh yeah?" I ask.
"We were reported that you were having sexual interaction with your patient. We're gonna need to take him-" I cut the man off.
"That's I lie!!" I lie to them. "I would never!" Vinny walked over and jumped as he saw the men from the asylum. His eyes widened and as he went to run, one of them grabbed him and two of them grabbed my arms.
"Vincent!!" I scream and try to struggle out of the two men's grip. "God damnit let me go!!"
"M-Mr Mike please don't let them take me!!" He screams while tears roll down his face. He elbows the guy holding him right in the gut and runs towards me. I pull out of the grip of the two men holding me and grab Vincent in my arms and we hug each other as tight as we possibly can.
"No!!" Vincent exclaims as the man grabs his waist and tries to pry him off of me. I don't let him go.
"Cut the shit!!" One of the men that were holding me  yelled and pulls my arms off of Vincent while the other man grabs him.
"You can't do this!!" Vincent screams an kicks his legs all over the place.
"Please!! Bring him back!!" I scream as well, starting to cry as the two men still held me back.
"I'll fucking stab you!! You bastard let me go!!" He hysterically cries as the man holding him pulls up his sleeve and  sticks that same needle from before into his wrist.
"M-Mr Mike I l-l-love y..." He passed out into the guys arms and the two men that were holding me back run out and slam the door.
"I...Love you too..." I whisper and fall to my knees.