Afraid of storms? ((2))

Mikes P.O.V
I wake up and first glance at the time. It was three twenty six am. I then looked out the window. The rain was pouring down. Finally, I looked down and realized that Vincent was hysterical crying into my shirt and shaking.
"Hey. Hey what's wrong?" I asked concerned. Just then there was a huge crack of thunder. Vincent flinched and squeezed his eyes closed.
"You're afraid of thunderstorms?" I ask quietly and soothingly.
He nods. Breathing heavily.
"It's okay. It can't hurt you." I assure him and sigh as I pick him up off the couch, walking up the stairs to my room. "Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight? I'll sleep on the couch."
"b-but I'll be even more scared...without you! Y-You make me feel safe, sir." He stutters.
I laugh lightly and put him down on to the bed. "There's no need to call me sir. Just call me mike."
"Okay Mr Mike." He smiles lightly. I laugh again at his need to use titles like that. It was sort of cute.
"Would it make you feel safer if I slept with you?" I ask.
He nods quickly.
"Alright." I climb into bed and roll next to him. Another huge crack of thunder occurs and Vincent immediately pulls the blankets over himself. I wrap a blanket around his body and hold him close. I didn't care if it looked weird. I just wanted him to feel protected.