Refusal ((27))

Mikes P.O.V
"I hate to break up this touching moment." I sigh and laugh lightly. "But it's time for you to take your meds."
"Noooo it tastes gross." He sighs too.
"I know I know but you have to." I get up and walk into the kitchen. I reach up into the cabinet and pull out the bottle of his meds.
I pour out one of his eating pills and one of his anti depressants. He's supposed to take them together for some reason. I fill up a glass of water and bring it back upstairs to him.
"Nooo I don't want to take them!" He complains.
"You have to." I sigh, feeling bad for him.
"But I dont want to." He crosses his arms.
"I'm gonna have to hold you down if you can't cooperate with me." I look at him apologetically. "We need to get these in your system.
He shakes his head.
"Come on please?" I ask him sweetly.
"No." he shakes his head.
"Well if you're not going to take it I'm gonna have to punish you." I joke.
"No! Please don't!" He flinches and covers his head.
"Then take your meds." I say sort of annoyed.
"Still no." He shakes his head.
"I'm sorry but you made it come down to this." I sigh as I push him down on the little couch in front of my bed.
"Nooo!" He shakes his head. I sigh and hold him down so he can barely move and put one pill in his mouth.
"Mmm." He cries. As I force water into his mouth. He swallows one and I repeat that process with the other pill. I push my hand down on his mouth so he couldn't spit them out.
"Did you swallow?" I ask angrily.
He shakes his head.
"Swallow them!" I demand.
"Mmm!" He exclaims and shakes his head.
"Vincent Valentine so help me if you don't swallow these god dam pills I swear to god I'll fucking choke you!" I say out of anger.
He whimpers and nods.
"You swallow them?!" I growl. Vincent nods again. And I take my hand off of his mouth as he gasps then starts coughing.
"That's what happens when you don't follow directions." I sigh.
He sits up and glares at me, crossing his arms. I sigh again and get up, walking out of the room feeling like an ass.