PsYcHoTiC pEdO ((18))

Vincent's P.O.V
I watch as he gets up angrily and clenches his fists.
"No! If he finds out I told you'll he'll do something bad to me!" I plead and stand up.
"No it's fine Vincent I won't let him hurt you." He growls and starts walking. I follow him and just then I see Fritz walk out quickly from the kitchen holding a frying pan. Before I could say anything, he whacked Mike over the head with it. Mike fell to the floor and in pretty sure he blacked out.
"Mr Mike!!" I scream in terror as Fritz walks towards me and grabs me, lifting me off the ground a little and starting to drag me.
"No!!" I scream, he covers my mouth.
"Make this easier for yourself you freak and just keep your mouth shut." He says angrily.
"No!!" I scream again and start to cry. "You hurt Mike!!"
"Shut up." He starts dragging me out of the pizzeria and out to the parking lot.
"Someone help me!!" I attempt to scream as he throws me into his car.
He takes a cloth looking thing and ties it over my mouth, ties my hands together as well then slams the door.
"Mmm..." I start breathing heavily, crying as well as I lay down in the back seat. "What are you gonna do to me?" My voice was muffled.
"You'll see. It'll be something like you never experienced before~"
"Y-You're gonna rape me aren't you?" I stutter and look at him with tears in my eyes.
"How'd you guess?" He grabs me by the front of my sweatshirt and pulls me close to his face. I couldn't let this happen. I started screaming at the top of my lungs and even through the gag on my mouth it was pretty loud.
"HAHA" Fritz laughs loudly. "You wanna be a bitch eh?!" He punches me right in the mouth really hard causing me to fall back in the seat, then we drive off and everything went black.