Everything Unwinds ((25))

Vincent's P.O.V
I get out of bed and start panicking, immediately knowing that it was the police. Mike wasn't next to me.
I started shaking again
I couldn't go back to that place. I couldn't loose Mike where ever I went.
"Please tell me this isn't happening." I whisper to myself, breaking down again. I grab the knob of Mike's drawer on the side of his head and take a piece of paper and a pen, running into the bathroom and slamming the door.
Dear Mike
I wrote
I'm sorry it had to end this way
I can't write a lot because I'm sorta in a rush
I love you...
A tear drops on to the paper as I write quickly
I love you...That's why I have to go... I don't want to cause you any more trouble than I already have. Please don't be upset...I really don't want you to be sad. Thank you for taking care of me...I'll never forget you...I'm sorry I failed you. And one more time...Just wanted to say it a final time...I love you, Mr Mike...
I placed the note on the toilet seat and immediately grab one of Mike's razors, sliding it across my wrists about thirty times on each wrist extremely deep, as deep as I can.  Then, I tremble as I put half a bottle of Mike's pain killers in my mouth, swallowing them. I drop the razor and the medicine, taking one last glimpse at myself in the mirror and then collapsing to the floor.

Mikes P.O.V
"What do you want?!" I ask nervously as I open the door. "You're not taking Vincent from me so don't even think about it."
"We saw the security footage. That creep harassed him we know. We just was to ask him some questions. He's in no trouble sir we promise you. But we do carry guns because you never know."
"Yeah make this fast please." I sigh and lead them upstairs.
"Police! Open up!" The men and his back up yell and knock on the bed room door. There was no answer.
"Vinny open the door it's okay." I knock. There was still no answer. The police officer sighs and slams his foot into the door, knocking it open. There was no one in the bed room. I sigh.
"Vincent come out you're not in t-" I stop as I turn the corner to go into the bathroom.
"Oh my god! What the f-?!" I scream. "Vincent!!" I collapse next to him. The floor was soaked with blood and my pain killers were knocked over on the floor and scattered all over.
"CALL 911!!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!! SOMEONE!!!" I scream to the police. One of them looks in as their eyes widen.
"Copy." One of them says into their walkie talkie. "We need an ambulance at my current location. Fast."
"Copy that." A woman says through the Wallis talkie.
Wake up Mike
This isn't real
It's a nightmare
Please tell me this isn't real