Help ((5))

Mike's P.O.V

"WAIT!!" I screamed. But it was too late. I watched as Vincent fell to the floor and the man run out. I didn't even bother to chase him. I just ran as fast as I possibly could to the phone and immediately dialed nine one one. My hands were shaking, my knees felt like they were about to give out. How could I let this happened.

"911 what can I do for you?" A deep male voice asked through the phone.

"Um...Uh my house was just broken into by this guy and he shot someone and just hurry up I need an ambulance and a police!" I shout into the phone.

"Okay sir I have sent out the signal help is on the way just sit tight and make sure the person who was shot doesn't lose too much blood."

I nodded and hung up. Sprinting back to Vincent. I collapsed on to my knees and took his shirt off. Using it to press against his head to slow down the bleeding. I pressed down as hard as I could. Vincent lightly whimpered and tensed up.
"Okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry just stay awake." I pressed down even harder. He whimpered again, this time louder. Even though it hurt, it was to keep him alive. I heard the noise of sirens in the distance. Just then they pulled up...I just sat there and hoped.
Stay with me Vincent.
Please...