More Than Just Love :7 ((7))

Mike's POV

"I love you..." I spoke quietly. There was a long moment of silence. It made my heart sink. Vincent didn't respond.

"I love you too..." He whispered after what felt like hours.

"I love you...I love you so much and I'm so sorry I let you get hurt. I'll never let it happen again." I shake my head and hold him as close as I physically can.
"Please don't let me go." He pleads very softly.
"I won't." I pull back but don't remove  my arms from him.

---------Time Skip--------

It was around eleven twenty five at night the next day. Vincent and I were sitting on my couch. I was watching TV while he was watching something called leafyishere on YouTube.
"You wanna play a game or something?" I ask while looking over at him.
"Um...No I'm good..." He doesn't even take his eyes off the screen of his iPhone.
"Vincent." I grab his phone from out of his hands.
"Hey!!" He squeals and gets up. "Mike give it back!!"
"No. You need to learn how to socialize." I throw it towards the wall and I'm almost positive that it cracked.
"Mike what's wrong with you?!!" He tries to tackle me but I just push him down on to the couch full force. He falls back and I place myself on top of him.
"Mike...What...What are you doing?!" He asks anxiously. Starting to breathe extremely heavy.
"Shh. Don't you want this?" I ask him quietly and soothingly.
He just bites his lip and looks down.
"W...Will it hurt?" He looks at me nervously.
I chuckle. "Well I don't know; it's never been done to me."
"You sure you want this?" I ask gently. "You're only sixteen..."
"I...I don't care. I'm ready..."