((23))

Vincent's P.O.V
I bite my bottom lip and look up as Fritz steps into my cell.
"Hello Vincent." He chuckles. "I'm Fritz."
"I...I...I really don't need this! I can take care of myself." I argue.
"Have fun. I'm going on my break." The guard walks away, I look out of the cell frantically and realize no one else is around.
"What are you doing here?!" I ask angrily.
"Oh I think you know what I'm here for~" he grabs me by the hair and pushes me against the wall. I moan quietly as he pulls my hair.
"S-Stop!!" I yell. "You can't do that!"
"Ha why not?" He massages the back of my head.
"Because you're not mike!! Only he's allowed to do stuff like that to me!" I push him away.
"Hey." He grabs me by the front of the sweatshirt and slams me against the wall again.
"Get off of me!" I scream. "You're the reason in here!!"
"Shut up." Fritz hits me in the mouth, not that hard but it still hurts.
"Ow." I whine and put my hands over my mouth.
"Don't make me hurt you!" He screams, his face turning red.
"You'll have to kill me before you screw me." I smirk and ram my head into his as he falls back. I run to the cell door and scream at the top of my lungs.
"Help me!!!" I scream. Fritz just grabs me by the back of my hair and slams me to the floor. Pinning me down.
"You're not stronger than me." Fritz squeezes my wrists. "You know that right?!"
"Ah!" I exclaim as I slip away from Fritz's grip.
"What are you gonna do?? Kill me?  That will be really easy to explain." I laugh and stand up.
"No. I'm gonna do this." He grabs me and yanks my shirt off. "Just let it happen and then I'll leave."
"No! Give that back." I growl and jump for my shirt. He just holds it up so I can't reach it.
"Fine. You're no fun." He slips it over my head then immediately tugs at my shorts roughly.
"No!! You're not Mike so you're not allowed to do that!" I yell and jump on his back, pulling at him hair and attempting to throw him down to the floor.
"Get off, don't make me hurt you." He chuckles. I just kept punching him and pulling at his hair to the point where it started to hurt him I guess.
"That's it!!" Fritz screams and pulls out the knife That he brought along, holding it up against my throat.
"Don't make me do this, kid."
I look at him and give him extremely sad eyes, starting to cry. He shakes his head and looks away from me.
"Please don't kill me." I plead quietly.
"Shut up. I'll do what I want." He chuckles and makes a very small cut in my neck, causing me to scream.
"I want to see Mike." I say quietly to myself.
"Well." Fritz says, hearing what I said "you're never going to see him again once you're with me. You're mine~" That's when I started thinking about what my life would be like without being able to see Mike. I'd always be afraid, scared, in danger...Id never get to see the one I love again. Just as I felt my self start shaking, I quickly grab the knife from Fritz and stab him right through the shoulder.
"No! I'm not yours. I'm mister Mike's." I giggle as i run out of the still opened cell door as fast as I could. I run down the street, still shaking like crazy, I'm very surprised no one saw me leave. I go up to the house that I'm pretty sure was Mike's and knock on the door quickly. He opens it and I smile. He smiles as well and grabs me in his arms.
"It's okay..." he tries to calm me down as I still tremble. He pulls me inside and shuts the door.
I didn't care that the police would probably be at our house within ten minutes. I'm just happy I'm back with my owner.