Just Like A Fairy Tale ((6))

((((((time skip to hospital)))))))

MIKES PØV
Vincent just laid there, not moving. His head was bleeding extremely badly still even through the bandages. I felt like crying. Not because of the fact that I'm gonna get in trouble because he was under my supervision. I didn't care about that. I formed a connection with him. I really do like him.
Like?
This was making me think. Why am I so worried and scared?
"Vincent..." I grabbed his hand softly. "You need to stay with me here okay kid? You haven't even been alive for eighteen years." My eyes started to water up. A tear rolled down my cheek when I blinked.
"Dammit." I whispered and wiped it away quickly. I stood up and brushed a piece of purple hair away from his eye. Rubbing his forehead gently before leaning down. I placed a soft kiss onto his lips and leaned back up, walking back over to the chair in the room and sitting down in it. Just as I looked up I saw Vincent's eyes open half way. He groans and rubs his head.
"Vincent!!" I run over to him and sweep him off of the bed bridal style. Holding him as close to me as possible.
"Mike!" He smiled and hugged me surprisingly. "What happened?"
"You got shot by a very...sick and idiotic man but you're okay now." I hug him back, tightly.
"I love you..." I finally whisper to him.