principal

Today is the worst day of my life. Its Saturday and today I have to attend "Saturday classes" at school, it is all because of a god damned new principle of our school.

He joined our high school just a week ago and already started to change rules. Our previous principal used to grant us beautiful Saturday leaves.

And this summer time is making it harder to attend the school. Even I missed school two times this week, its my last year and I don't wanna do it but still.....

My name is Vanessa and I live in England ,in very small town. I am 18 years old and turning 19 a month later.

I am currently running towards my school. Its not far from my home. Robesto high, named after the chairman's son. Its not like I care but his son attends this school and is the biggest bitch of the school.

As I entre the school gates I see notice board. Wait it wasn't here before? I go to read it

"School timing change from 8 am to 7 am" .

Why? What the hell is wrong with this principal?! He is changing every comfortable rule!

I walk sadly down to the class room. As I enter I see my classmates behaving like animals some shouting , some throwing paper on each other, some laughing . I go to my seat to join the zoo but suddenly we hear an announcement

"It is informed to all the classes to assemble in the assembly hall right now for principal's speech"

I put my bag on my seat and go to the assembly hall along with the crowd. We all line up where our class is use to when ever we are summoned there. I haven't seen him yet. I bet he looks very old. He should be in his 40s or 50s. I am saying it after observing his rules and regulations.

Today I am standing on first position of my line. Its because my friend is absent. Otherwise we both would be at last position, suddenly,I hear students' voice vanishing. I think principal came already.

I look forward to the stage where mic is placed. I wait for him to come and show his ugly face. I heard he gave speech before when I was absent.

He finally comes. I look up, his height is quite long. He is not old he looks like he is in his 20s. Why is he principal of our school?! He comes forward to the mic.

I admit he is quite handsome. Jet black hairs, maybe black eyes? I can't tell from the distance between us. He is so white..... How I explain? So white literally.

He seems so young to be the principle of a high school..... He is wearing violet office suit with white T-shirt top button opened. Not so official. I doubt if he's principal of our school. Maybe he is his assistant? His face is poker. No expressions. His hairstyle is making it so hard for me to take my eyes off of him.

God damn it. Why am I thinking such a thing about my principal? Stop it.

"Good morning students , I hope you already know that I am new principal of your school"

His voice is so official sounding...... How I explain this? So manly and so business type? I love this kind of voices.

Shut up.

"Hot right?" The girl standing left side of me says to the girl standing behind her in the line
"You are telling me? " she says desperately.

Oh so its just not me. I look back to the stage where principle is standing. He is still speaking which I am not listening. Concentrate.

"Your single mistake or breaking the rules can take your career away. More like I'll take it away so better be careful"

He suddenly looks straight at me. Wait, have I done something wrong? Oh god, if he keep staring I'll faint. I don't like it.

"And you all should pay attention whatever your school staff says, every thing they say have importance and it's own value "

Why it feels like hue is telling this to only me?

"So this is it. Go back to your classes and always remember my warning before doing any stupid thing in this school" I even didn't hear what kind of warning he gave? I was so busy in noticing his features. His sharp features.

He goes back to the stage's stairs and comes down from the stage. We all line wise go back to the classes.

I really like this principal. I don't wanna admit it but he is really cute man..... Handsome too.... Its really very disrespectful to think like this. I don't know why I can't help it. Maybe he is married man too? How can I think this about a married man!?

As I enter the class, my teacher is already settled on his seat. Today he is going to explain us something I don't like.

Ugh.

~~~~~~~~'''''''''~~~~~~