arrived

"Do not talk to strangers and do not separate from your group at all" my mother says as she packs my clothing in the bag and zip it.

It's afternoon and she's giving me lectures since morning. I don't wanna leave her at all! I am gonna miss her all the week!

"Call me every time" she kisses my head.

"Okay mom" I sigh.

"You seem sad, is there anything you wanna tell me?"

Yes. Your daughter is engaged to a vampire.

"Nothing" I fake a smile. I am currently in my room. My bag is packed and I am pretty excited and sad too.

I dont know why this is happening to me. I sit silently on the edge of my bed , thinking about the vampire world. How it is gonna look?

Is there any greenery? I love greenery.

"Thinking about royal sphere?" I hear a hot manly voice.

Luke.

I again forgot to close the balcony door. Ugh!

"Yah" I tug a strip of my free falling hair behind my year.

"Its awesome I assure you" he smiles.

He comes near me and sit with me on the bed. I look up at him silently. I love this, seeing this handsome man staring into my eyes. I could stair him for rest of my life.

"You will, you are going to marry me" he smiles.

"Stop reading my mind" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I think you are ready?" He sees my packed clothes.

"Yes"

"Then we should leave in an hour . it'll be evening by then" yes he's right.

"Then I'll come after an hour " he smiles.

This wasn't easy. My mother when saw that trip will start from evening , she called in school. I face palmed at the bad idea. Luke should know this is not vampire world. No one picked up the phone at all. Before any one called back I told Luke about this and he called mother as staff of the school.

We were about to get caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''~~~~~~~

"Bye mum" I kiss her cheeks as she waves me bye. I go to the bus stand and waits for Luke to come.

He told me he'll receive me from the bus stop.

I see his black BMW coming. He stops the car in front of me and comes out.

"Are you ready?" He takes my hand. I see around if someone's watching but no one have enough time to give us attention accept few girls. Well, that's good.

"Yes let go" I smile , excitement clearly glooming in my eyes. Luke opens the car's door for me and I sit on the passenger's seat while he grabs my luggage and put it in the back seat.

"We are gonna teleport" he says as he starts the engine and hit the gas.

Here we go! I look forward, he's taking some route I don't even know.

"From where?" I frown.

"From your school"

"What if someone see us?"

"No one's gonna see us"

"There are some guards at front gate Luke"

"They are co workers of Nicolas"

"Oh means they are vampire too?"

"Yes, since he's the principle he appointed His co workers as guards of the school, he also have to teleport that's why he can't appoint humans"

"Makes sense"

As we reach school, two guards come near the front gate and open the doors. We entre the school and Luke parks the car in parking lot.

"Come" he says as he opens the car door for me AND grabs my luggage from the back seat.

"You see the wall there? " he points at the wall which leads to fifth classes.

"Yes" I frown.

"This is another port" he smirks

We both start walking towards the wall. As I go near it Luke take my hand into his AND steps into the wall. As before his foot starts disappearing into the wall and here I go again.

As I touch wall with my face, I completely disappear into wall. Now, I am standing in front of an airport.

Some people walking here to there. Its morning here . It's bright but I can't see the sun.

I see people walking here and there with there luggage. Some are arriving some are departing. Its not crowdy here at all. Its silent here. Some official voices of announcements.

"Do we have any flight?" I frown

"No, we are in our state welcome home baby" he comes near my ear and whispers. This is giving me shivers.