good bye and hello

"Take care dear, we will see you as Luke's bride as soon as you come back" kira winks at me and i blush looking down to the ground. I am at the station right now and Luke is holding my luggage.

"Yah thank you for everything kira, I had fun" I say with a strong smile because that's the truth. No matter how much I doubted them this family never let me down.

I look at kira who is looking a little sad.

"What happened?" I ask

"I doubt that you had fun. But I am sure you will when you'll come back you know" she gives me that strong smile back.

"I'll try to come back as soon as possible" I hug her the last goodbye. Rest of the family already left for work.

"Do you have the poison?" Kira reminds me. Now that I am not human any more I need the poison for eating and drinking.

"Yes I've them in bag"

"Oh Luke don't forget to bring the grocery I told you to bring when you come back okay?" Kira reminds Luke.

I envy Luke. He can come here any time he wants.

"Goodbye sweety" she says me as she starts to leave.

"Yes goodbye" 

With that she goes back to her car and leave us two alone.

"I'll miss this world" I sigh to Luke.

"I can tell" he chuckles

"Let's go" he says and I look around.

I remember when I first time came here I saw this beautiful airport and fell in love with this world. I never knew they'll be just like humans.

"I wish I don't hurt anybody out there in human world" I say and stare at Luke while walking towards our plane.

"No you won't until you eat enough poison" he winks at me.

Well that's relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom am home!" I yell as I enter my home and I am little afraid. What if she know that I lied to her? My hands are shaking and I am wishing so badly that my mum never came to know where was I.

"Oh hon!" She says as she runs to me out from her kitchen and hugs me tight.

She is smelling strange. Her scent isn't the regular sweet i used to smell. Its very addicting tasty and strong. What the hell happened to me?!

"You look different" she says while touching me.

Uh oh.

I back off with in a sec.

"Its nothing" i say as i sit on my sofa and hear someone enter my room upstairs. Must be Luke.

"Are you alright? You seem different"

"Mom please I am tired" I say in irritated tone.

"You are looking pale , you slept or not?"

"Mom?!" I say in a very irritated tone and start running upstairs to my room.

Oh no what I did! I missed her terribly and now....... I m behaving rudely. Its all my fault. Its my freaking life!

"Don't worry" a melodious and manly voice which I love to hear comes out from a corner of my room.

I sigh

"You and you're mother will get used to it in no time" he hugs me from behind.

"Luke please leave me Alone" I sigh looking down at the ground.

"I cannot leave you alone in thus condition" he says as he hugs me tighter.

I cares his hairs as he rests his face on my shoulder.

"I won't leave you ever"

"I know don't start again"

He sighs and leave me right there and I start missing his warmth.

"I'll come back at night I need to go to vampire word "

Aw....... I miss it too. I want to go and meet his family again.

"Can I come too?" I say cheekily.

"No you have lots of work to do" he winks as he starts to going to balcony

"What do you mean?" I say with frown brows

"Your homework" he says with a smirk on his face and my mouth  is already in shape of "O".

I forgot homework!

"Luke! You come back here and help me with it!" I say as I try to grab his collar of his shirt but he jump down and winks at me.

"Jerk!"

"I love you too baby"

He says and a smile appear on my face.

"Vanessa?" I turn around to see mother

"Mother?"

Uh oh......