Fiancé?

I look up at him with wide eyes. He just said Alexis! I knew something is wrong about her!

"Yes, she came today at dinner"

"Not dinner, it was a family dinner" Nicolas smiles. Yes! He is right!

"What are you trying to say? Explain!" I say quite irritated.

"Well, Alexis was Luke's ex fiancé, his ex girlfriend too" he sighs. Oh no. I can't take it. Fiancé!! What the hell! I thought Luke loved me. Why he didn't tell me about her? Do he still loves her?

"Stop this bullshit please" I say while looking down at the floor.

"I know it sounds sad but, the truth is truth, may be Luke haven't told you anything about Alexis yet but they had quite close relationship, who wouldn't she's quit hot right?" Yes he's right. I just fell silent. I don't know what to reply. Close relationship? How close? Do they did "it" too? The thought makes mW burn inside

"But he said I am his mate" I finally speaks.

"You are but you know what? When vampires don't find their mates as they want they just play nice and kill them before marriage, because you are his mate they'll try to get rid of you so he can live peacefully  isn't it quite pitiful?" And this makes makes me cry. A tear falls on my cheek. Why am I getting the feeling that I am really not perfect at all. He is way too handsome.. And me?

"Don't cry" he whispers.

"Play nice?" I ask in shaky voice.

"Yes, you know , show them how much do they love you then make promises and before marriage saying you that they are gonna turn you onto a vampire and bit you down to your death." Oh shit! I am broken into many pieces. Was the engagement a big lei?

"I don't think so that they are betraying me" I say trying to sound confident.

"They are! Do you believe the most royal family of this world will bring a human to their house just to have dinner? Or to play with you? They look nice and they act nice Because they are seriously very royal, its in their blood but don't get it wrong" he says in warning tone.

"After some time they all are gonna invite Alexis to their home because they are gonna have family's night and do you know why Alexis will come!?" He smirks

"Because she's a family member to them" he whispers..

"No matter how much Luke deny Alexis but he likes it when she touches him, they both make a hot couple and always will, they both keeps breaking up and then again coming together. They will end up having a nice relationship and if you get betrayed and don't know where to go just come to this address" he gives me paper. I take it.

My condition is so broken right now. I am feeling so damn bad. I hit so hard.

His words are the bitter truth. I am crying so hard right Now, tears after tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Thanks Nicolas" I say in cracked voice.

"Nicolas! You son of bitch! What are you doing here?!" Luke asks while coming towards us. Nicolas smiles up at him. Luke grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. He's a caring guy, is this all a lie?

"Just telling old stories to her" I quickly rubs all the rears away from my cheeks and fake a smile. I see Natasha and Sira coming towards us narrowing their eyes at Nicolas.

"You better tell what you told her?" Luke groans dangerously.

"Nothing much just a friendly advice by the way I took the complaint back as you are here with your lovely wife" he smiles and looks down at me before  leaving.

"Don't ever come near her again" Sira yells at him and he just looks back at her with narrowed eyes.

Luke looks down at me.

"Hey?" He frowns.

"Were you crying?" He asks worriedly.

"No I just" I shake my head lightly

"Just what? What he told you Vanessa?" He looked so concerned. Maybe he's worried about his lie. He don't want to get caught?

"Get caught?" He frowns at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asks . oh no he's reading my mind! I have to think about something else!!

"No, tell me Vanessa? Does he said some thing bad to you? Tell me?!" He demands. Slight anger showing into his eyes clearly.

"Just old stories as he said" he I just shrug it off. Yeah old love stories. I look that Natasha and Sira yells something about find Sam and goes towards the ending of the park.

"Love stories?" He is now looking so worried. Maybe he get caught that is why?

"Sooner or later, I am gonna read your mind baby. Just don't think you can hide anything from me" he says worriedly.