Not angry anymore

As I walk out from the school with Lisa, I see Luke standing on the right side of the front gate with his car parked and he's standing with the support of the car.

What a jerk. I won't talk to him. As I walk towards him (its because I have to take right turn from the gate in order to reach home) I see that laura and Melina are talking to him.

Bastard.

Just see him! He's laughing with both of them and here he left me all alone in this morning without even saying freaking good morning! Like I care, I am gonna end this engagement thing soon.

But once again I wanna say him - BASTARD!

As I come out of my thoughts and walk with Lisa I see him smirking at me. He's wearing white t shirt and black jeans. Awwwww......

Stop.

He comes near me as I reach him. Lisa starts staring at him. Laura and Melina wave him good bye and walks away. As he reach me, I still ignore him and keep walking

"Vanessa?" He says and I stop. Why am I stopping for a jerk like him. He can go and talk to laura or Melina or both of them. Whatever.

"What?" I ask and he frowns at me.

"Are you angry at me?" He whispers

"Yes"

"Uh? What is going on here?" Lisa asks

"Nothing he's just a friend" I say to Lisa and now I see Luke groaning.

"Oh hey nice to meet you" Lisa smiles warmly. Its just a pretty face darling. He's jerk inside.

And I didn't forget what happened inside principle's office. I am gonna ask him that too. But not now. Wait how will I ask him when I already decided that I won't talk to him?

Ugh.

"Let's go then we can talk?" He says as he points towards his BMW . its not like don't wanna go in that car but I am still angry on him.

"Please, baby ?" He frowns with innocent face.

"Okay I am going you keep talking" I hate you Lisa. She leaved and now I am alone with Luke.

"Come on baby, don't make this hard for me,come inside" he says and comes near me.

This is public place for God's sake! People are giving me glares.

"Okay" I say and a smile appears on his face but I glare at him and his smile disappears and he frowns.

"What happened my sweet heart?"

He asks as we reach car and he opens the door for me. I sit on passenger's seat and sigh.

He sits on the driver's seat and starts the car

"Please tell me what happened?" This time he asks me with soft voice. Awww.........

Stop.

"You left me" I say as I look out of the window .

"Left? When?" He asks in amusement

"In the morning" I say as I start to admire the buildings on my way

"Oh about that, I really didn't want to disturb you from sleeping so I didn't wake you up darling " he says as changes gear of the car

"No, don't do that again and you have to answer my each and every question today no matter how much late night it'll be" I am so tired. I just wanna go home and lay down on my bed with my light frock on.

"Okay darling " he replies.

Wait he's gonna drop me to the home, my mother is at home!? What if she'll see me with him?

"Your mother is not at hone, she left you a note saying your father called her" Luke says and we are now entering my home's street.

"How you know that?" He stalks mother too?

"Its not like I stalk your mother, I saw her leaving home when I was crossing your street for going to the office, at noon I saw your not home yet when I wanted to see you, then I realized your school isn't over yet nor your mother us at home since the morning and saw a notice in your room's door my baby " we reach at home finally. He switches the engine off.

"Oh" was all I could say. I really have to stop doubting things like this on him.

But wait , I wanna know two things! First what happened in the principle's office and second what laura and Melina was talking about with him!

I have the keys in my bag, I unlock the door and go inside

"You father don't live in town?" He says as he enters the living room too.

"No he's a lawyer and sometimes he fight cases out of the town" I say as I sit on the couch tiredly and sigh he goes to the kitchen .

"Your parents do any kind of work?" I ask him little louder so he could hear. Wait, aren't vampires have super senses?

"Yes"

"What kind of work? Business I guess " I smile as he comes out of the kitchen with a tray in his hand and glass full of water on another hand

"Resting, they rest all the time, make fun of me, make fun of my siblings , Rant about me and my brothers and make us believe that we are nothing but useless boys , at last making us do all the house work on every Wednesday when all the maids enjoys holiday" he says as he puts the tray in front of me on the table.

I laugh so loud at this! How nice his parents are!

"Oh they aren't nice at all baby girl" he sighs and chuckles a little.
Wait, did I say that aloud? I don't think so.

"So you have siblings too?" I guess how his siblings are like?

"Yes, eat it your mother made this for you" he says as he unwraps the food in the tray , I pick the tray up and put it on my thighs muttering thanks to him.

"How many?" I say as I take a bite of delicious mixed vegetables , corn , capsicum , potato with gravy yum.

"Five Darling " he smiles at me and sits on the couch
Wow five siblings sounds pretty fun.

"You eat?" I ask him as I take another spoon full of vegetables.

"No"

"You drink blood"

"Once in a year"

"Only once in a year!?" Well, I though everyday!

"Rest of the year we try poisons which do not Tastes well but gives us energy same as blood" sounds nice

"Oh its really not nice at all"

How he always replies to my unsaid sentences.
"You still angry on me?" He drones making that innocent face again
Awwwww.....

"No" I smiles as I take another full spoon of vegetables