truth

He came closer to my face and grabbed my hand into his. I was still shocked as well as happy. I wanna know what he thinks about me.

"Yes then you born" his voice deep, loving and husky. His yes giving me that loving kook I was craving for.

"I felt attraction towards any person for the first time"

"So you never come back with her because of me?"  Am gonna do a cartwheel right now.

"Yah, she comes to me every year, every Month, every week but, I am getting attached to you after every second of my dead life I spend" he said while coming more closer to my face. Our faces just a few inches away.

"You wanted to do a cartwheel" my eyes widen as he move farther away and laugh lightly , I start to miss the warmth as he left and feel embarrassed . why he always has to listen my weird thoughts?

"Hey, do every girl thinks like this?" He says while breaking his laugh a little.

"Stop it" I pout and look down in embarrassment.

"Awwww" he whines while coming towards me. I'll not look up. He embarrasses me for no reasons.

"C'mon am sorry my baby" he says while lifting my chin up and I look at him with as innocent eyes as I can. He gets serious and start coming closer to me.

Now what happened huh? He wanted to laugh I think.

He keeps coming closer and closer until our lips join with each other in a passionately loving way. He presses his lips on mine with so much loving force that I forget my anger and start kissing him back with my whole power, enjoying the feel of his moving and soft full lips.

I grab the back of his head and start roaming my hands in his soft hairs. Am loving the situation.

Never breaking the kiss, he grabs my waist and makes me lay down on the bed while him on top of me.

"Is it ok-" he is breathless so am I.
"If I remove all of your clothes" he smirks while breathing hard and I widen my eyes.

He just said that?! How shameless.

"No!" I – with my whole force push him away but he don't even move an inch! How irritating.

"Okay okay furious love" he smirks and lay with me.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

"Open the door " I hear a sweet voice.
Sira.

"Coming" Luke says while opening the door with vampire speed.

"You two, stop making out and pack your bags we are leaving tonight " she says while smirking at us.

Why all of them are capable of making me embarrassed?

"This is going to be fun" I was quit happy because I never seen a get together before ever.

"I wish" he says huskily as he come towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Not again"  I said as I start running to the other corner

"Come here my kitten " he smirks as he uses vampire speed to come towards me and in a blink of eye, I am in his arms.

"Hey! This is not fair!" I pout.

"I never have been, you are going to marry a stubborn man so just give up baby" he says as his  lips comes closer with each word he says and touch my lips slightly.

I am shocked as well as feeling loved by his behaviour and words. So I kiss him back slightly.

"What about packing?!" I say as I breaks our little session and he smirks some more.

"Packing will take a minute" he winks