a week

"Luke?" I question just to confirm the fear I have in me right now . his expressions are the mixture of confusion and amusement .

"Who are you?!" This time he raises his voice a bit in irritation. I made him forget me. That's all my fault.

"I think" I hear a sweet voice. Its Stella . I forgot she was standing here all the time. I look up at her

"Your power worked very well on him" she says in amusement. She should be worrying about him. What the hell is wrong with her?

"Aren't you worried? He forgot me!!" I yell in a shaky voice which us cause of the crying like feeling.

"Whom I forgot Stella?" Luke says with irritated tone. I look at him wide eyed, he remembers her. How can he forget me?!

"Interesting"  Stella rubs her chin. I narrow my eyes towards her. I know its rude but loosing my love is the baddest thing which can happen to me ever. I can't imagine a life without luke.

"What is so interesting in this to to you?" I say trying not to act rude but I know its failing.

"Calm down , its normal don't worry silver will fix this once she'll come back"

A hint of smile comes up on my lips . the mess I created can be fixed.

"Call her then!"

"We first have to tell her everything she's actually not here, she's in another country , it'll take time"

"Please do something as soon as possible!!"

Suddenly luke stands up and goes near Stella

"What is going on?! Who is that girl calling my name Stella?!" He yells in pure anger. He is irritated and the fact that he is saying me "that girl" is tearing me apart.

"Luke, please try to remember, I am Vanessa?" I call him out with as much love as I can . he turns around an rubs his hairs in irritation. Tears starts building up in my eyes.

"Its......." I take a step back while rubbing my face

"Its useless" I start crying tho tears aren't coming in my eyes but the feeling is real. Its hurts more than ever.

After he made me addicted to him, now he even don't remember my name. My heart is aching like someone stabbed thousands of small needles in it.

"Hey" I hear a soft voice. Its Stella. Her hand is on my shoulder. I look at her with hurtful eyes.

"I will fix this, don't worry" I look behind her a dew steps away luke looking in our direction.

"I am waiting" my voice is cracking and shaking.

"Let's go inside I'll call silver okay? Calm down" she gives me a sympathising hug and takes my hand into her.

"Come luke" she says while we enter the house. He is still confused his expressions aren't changing. Oh how much I regret this power I have.

Luke was right. I can hurt anybody. I have to vanish this power. I don't need this power.

"Stella, my head is aching, where is guest room?" Luke grabs his head and stand with support of wall. I stand up to help him

"Don't touch me!" He says while struggling away. Once again, the cry like feeling comes back.

"Go there" stella points while calling someone.

"Hey silver"

"I think you should come back there is a problem with luke you have to fix"

"Oh then when will you arrive?"

"Isn't that too long?"

"Can't you come fast?"

"Come on?"

"Okay that's right, see you"

She hung up the phone.

"What she said?" I ask as soon as she hung up the phone

"She said, she's already on the way to home it'll take a week"

"A whole week?!" I yell

"Yes"

"But? How can I live with Luke in this week?"

"Try to adjust , I am sorry but all we can do is wait"

"No" I sit down on the sofa while staring at blank space.

"Why?" I say with shaky voice

"Why he remembers you but not me?"

"Its because you erased your memories from his brain but not ours"

"I never though it'll turn out this way, I was here for treatment, now luke is the one who needs treatment , its all my fault"

"Oh come on, just a week, a week here will be fun, you know that he'll become normal after a week, just think that he's not here temporarily" she tries to calm me down and I appreciate that but how can I see him standing in front of me and pretend he's not there?!

"Okay listen, let's go to the amusement park of the valley, its very nice place, maybe luke starts remembering you when we three go there to have some fun?" She cheers

"Do you think that can happen?" I look at her with a little hope

"Oh I am sure it will!"

"Okay then" I rub my face and sigh.