its near

Its been a few days, the week is near end. Luke try to ignore me as much as he can. He asks stella why am I living with her, she just taunts him 'try to remember' and continues what she do at the time.

I feel bad for him. He tried to go back to his own home to Kira but stella and I stopped him saying he is on vacations for a week or two.

It was hard to stop him it took a whole day.

I now understand the pain he went through when I rejected him. He can't bear me calling his name. I get sad over the thought but always stella comes to me to cheer me up. She's really very kind hearted , intelligent and practical girl. She's good at many things.

These days are hard for me. I want to hug Luke tightly, I want to kiss him , I want to claim him but I know I can't even touch him. But, since it's Friday and chances are silver will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

"Stella?" Luke calls

"She's not at home, she's out for some business, She'll be back within am hour" I reply and he just nods and sits down on the sofa.

I sit in front of him, he is reading newspaper. I clear my thought to get his attention but he won't look at me. I think he is intentionally ignoring me.

Since he is alone with me , I can try to make him remember. Maybe it'll work if I tell him some moments we had.

"Luke?" I ask he looks at me straight into my eyes. The eyes which used to have love for me once now are blank for me.

"What?" He breaks the silence with irritated tone. Since, he don't remember me, I want to know what would he say about his love life.

"Who is your girlfriend?" I ask straight as I know that he'll remember me within a day .

"Why are you so interested to know?" He says while concentrating back to the  newspaper

"Just wanted to know" he pinches the end of his nose and sigh.

"Her name is Alexis"

Her name is Alexis.

"She's the only girl I am interested in, she'll always be in my heart forever and no girl can take her place" a smile comes on his lips, its like remembering her is the sweetest things he have ever done.

Once again, my heart breaks. This is it. I will not talk to him until silver arrives. I stand up furiously, he don't even look up at me. I don't really care now.

I just go up to the bedroom in which I am staying for these days, I lock the door and lay down in bed.

I am trying to hibernate. I won't wake up till sunday. I don't want to look at him. I hate his face. I am feeling the cry like feel again.

--------------------------

I wake up , someone is banging at my door rapidly. I open the door.

"Hey vanessa! I am back and guess what?" She smiles. I just nod while going downstairs the events comes back to my mind.  I am struggling right now with my brain.

I entre the kitchen and drink water.

"Hey what happened?" Stella asks

"Nothing I just woke up" I say while drinking water some more.

I see out of the window. Its night. So I have slept only for 2 hours. I slept when sun was going down. Oh how much I wanted to sleep till Monday. I don't want to look at Luke's face.

"Vanessa?!" I hear a male voice. He's yelling at me. Its Luke. Now why is he yelling at me?!!

He enters the kitchen. I look at him with bored expressions, trying to figure out now what wrong I did? Last time he yelled at me when I tried to clear his room a day ago.