Meeting Nicolas

I dress up in blue dress and get out from the  room with Luke. He's holding my hand and I am so excited! I've never been out at this time. Luke looks down and smiles at me. His smile. Its just so perfect.

"Hey!" I hear Natasha cheering at me as we both comes downstairs, in the hall.

I look at all of them. They are all looking so beautiful. Xavier, Sam, Natasha , Luke and Sira. They all have sharp features , Greek gods and goddesses like looks and me? I am looking like ..... Like nothing!

I am sad about that.

"Let's go!" Sam cheers and we all go outside from the mansion towards a black shining car. Sam unlocks the car, Xavier unlocks another  and sits on driver's seat. I am going in Sam's car. He sits on the passenger's seat, Luke on back seat with me and Sira on passenger's seat.

Natasha and Xavier are in another black car. I don't know the cars' names.

"Hey how neon park is like?" I ask and Natasha looks back with smile on her face.

"Its really very very fun place! Its a park which have a bar counter, DJs, dancing floors, a very big swimming pool starting from the park's entry to the end and adult people drinking, some games and eating facility" she says , excitement clearly visible on her face. Well, this "park" seems pretty nice.

"And at this time of night, they switch the floor lights on which are of blue and purple colour which really decorates the park more beautifully" wow. That sounds nice.

I look outside from the window of the car only to get a dark and scary and cold view of silent streets, two people going and dim light of street making them look so scary. geez. Its really dark. If I were going alone I provably had a heart attack by now.

I am glad that I am in a warm car right now with my family.

After silent side of some more minutes I see light blue and purple lights shining at some distance. May be we are there ?

They are looking beautiful and so shiny...... I see the surroundings, they are huge building of like 30 stories?

They are looking so beautiful its clearly very rich place.

"Welcome to neon park" Natasha winks at me. I see that we are at the gates as Luke opens the door for me I hear some sounds, its music.

I see the gate is huge but opened. Its made up of black rods.

"Let's go!" Xavier says as he comes out of his car with Sira.

As we enter the gate I see that its really very luxury place. Entrance is decorated with dim white floor lights and some streets lights of white colour at each side.

The white lights are also reflecting green colour as there is no floor but grass. I guess how they made lights fit in the ground?

As we walk I see that there is a counter. Bar counter and some people smiling and serving the other people who are settled on their chairs.

Parallel of counter is dancing floor. Goodness. It's so bright and beautiful. Natasha was right they have big swimming pool. I could see the other side swimming pool in which some people are enjoying.

"Shot bet" Xavier yells at Luke and Luke smirks.

"What?" I ask to Luke.

"I am gonna fight a fair war you just stay with Sira and Natasha" Luke says as he kisses my for head and walks towards the bar counter. He really looks so sexy from far behind.

Stop it Vanessa.
Its little crowded area though.
"Hey! You wanna watch?" Natasha says to me.

"Watch what?"

"Who wins?"

"What?"

"Luke and Xavier are fighting a bottoms up Bet let's see who wins"

"Are they drinking?!" I ask worriedly.

"Don't worry they'll not misbehave its just that who can't drink anymore" Sira assures.

We starts watching them drinking short glasses of alcohol

After few minutes Sira and Natasha starts dancing and asks me to join them. I just deny enjoying the scenery of people dancing stupidly.
"Hey" some one whispers from behind in my ear. I look back instantly only to find Nicolas smirking at me. I look back at Sira and Natasha. They both are enjoying their selves.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him and he comes and stands near me.

"Just here to warm you" he smiles.

"Warn me about what?" I frown at him.

"Look at them. The greater Robinson family, how pretty they all are!" He sighs. AND I know he's damn right.

"They all are so strong so beautiful even their mother. Do you think they'll ever accept a human girl like you?" I know he's offending me but that's the truth.

I shake my head as a no.

"But they are nice to me" I say slowly.

"They are just nice to you. You wanna know the real truth?" He looks down at me with pity

Oh non I don't think so that has typing to tell any truth.

"You know Alexis?" And this hit me hard!