His past and alexis

"Look, she just have to come with me for an hour no more?" Natasha whines.

We are  currently at huge courtyard of the mansion and Natasha is arguing with Luke. Sh wants me to come with her for a shopping before we leave to the farm house. We are leaving today's evening. Its quite exciting how these people are packing things and talking about the fun things.

I am very ready to go there. Not only because u think its going to be fun but also because I wanna know what's wrong there. Luke's abnormal behaviour is raising my doubt to another levels.

"An hour?" I whine too. He sigh loudly and furiously.

"I'll come too" he announces stubbornly. Why is he so overprotective!? I am going with her sister for God's sake! Does he have trust issues with her?

"Its girls day out you fool" Natasha narrow her eyes to him.

"If a single minute passed after an hour of your shopping I'll come to the market and grab you both to take back you two home" he points to Natasha and she just rolls her eyes in response.

We both smile at our little victory and run down the stairs to the car. Natasha is driving of course. I can't drive even  cycle correctly.

This is my chance. I am alone with a family member so maybe I can know about Alexis right? I'll ask casualty in little talks with Natasha.

"He can be a little fool sometimes" she says casualty while taking me to a dress shop which is looking luxury itself.

"Yah, tell me something about his past" I smile at her. I wanna know about the Alexia part so badly. Yes, I am jealous. He's cute and he's mine. If a girl suddenly comes into my life and flirts with him, I am not gonna take that.

"Oh you have no idea. He was the girls' MOST favourite topic in the schools. Even in the middle school. Not only his but also the school near his school. He was good with his studies too. One day some group of girls followed him to the house and dad used to shoo them away."

Wow, sounds popular.

"He was an athletic guy too. He played football for school"

"So have he ever had a......?" I am not  able to complete my sentence.

"A...?" She frowns while we enter a room with lots of mannequins and smell of fresh cloths.

"You know.... Em sort of... Girlfriend?" I look every where but at her.

"OH that" she looks sad. Is it something i should worry about? Please no.

"Yes, he had a girlfriend once" she nods her head at me.

"Why don't you try this?" She smiles at me while holding a black shining dress.

"Are you trying to change the topic?" I frown sadly.

"You don't have to know anything about that." She whispers slightly.

"I just wanna know" I shrug my shoulders trying not to sound worried or jealous.

"Try out some dresses, when we are finished our girly time I'll tell you every thing about it we only have an hour" she smiles and I nod in approval.

After that we have lots of fun, we shop and eat delicious food. She also shows me around the market, it's so cool.

As we go into the car and she starts it, I remember the thing we have to discuss which I forgot totally. Not my fault we had so much fun.

"So you were telling me something about Luke's girlfriend." I make her remember.

she looks at me for a second and then sighs, why she don't want to tell me?

"Luke had many girlfriends. Its not something one should worry about you know..... But the thing is that none of those high school girls stood with him more than a week. When he passed HIGH school and during his college times, Xavier married Sarah"

"Then?" I frown in confusion. I never seen Xavier's or Sam's wife. They are still at their mother's home.

"Sarah have 4 sister. 2 siblings and 2 cousins. One of the cousin's name is Alexis."

And here her name comes. I had a doubt the name will come sooner or later in Luke's history.

"The dinner girl?" I asked

"Yes that girl who came at dinner. Her parents are just like ours. Rich as hell, powerful as mountains. So is Alexis. She is pure blood."

"So she was Luke's girlfriend"

Okay, try not to sound jealous or worried or sad at all Vanessa!! Be cool. Be cool. I start breathing loudly.

"While the marriage of Xavier and Sarah, both Luke and Alexis met at reception. As soon as Alexis' eye met Luke's she fell for him of course. We knew she's not gonna stand more than a week with him but no we were wrong"

I frown. Is it possible Luke had feelings for her? If yes, them its possible he still have some loving feelings for her. Should I be afraid? Worried? Jealous? Or just accept it because I am just a human.

On the other hand Alexis is a vampire. So powerful and so rich. What am I? Walking food for vampires. Nothing else.

"So what happened?" I gulped.

"I don't know, but I agree she was quit pretty at those time, she changed her college and shifted to Luke's , they started dating. After a month Luke declared they both are in a relationship"

But Luke told me he was so happy when born!! How someone can lie in such a way!? Is it like he wants to use me that is why he is doing this live drama?

"Then?" My voice is so small and weak now. So am I.

"The whole vampire wold saw them dating, some started talking about how cool they both are or they should get married. This all shit. But, inside my heart and my mother's too, we both knew Alexis don't want us, she just wants Luke. She wanted him to stay with her 24/7 even she planned another, separate home for them both but mother denied."

"And what about Luke? Was he happy about separate home idea?" All I can think is Luke. He had feelings for her.

"He never said no to mother you know.... I really don't know if he was happy about it but he didn't argue when mother denied" she sighed. Of course she had to tell me this much story.

"After that,they broke up, came together again, again broke up. It's been 19 years they are not together but Alexis never gave up on him plus he loves you you are his mate he won't do anything stupid"

She smiles at me but it's not relaxing. I know if someone start to have feelings for someone, it can grow again even after years.

If he didn't have any feeling for her why he didn't say her to never come back in his life? Why he didn't say her a single time to maintain some distance that dinner night?