leaving

"Is Alexis also coming?" I ask out of nowhere as we are sitting on the bed ready to get out from the room with our bag packed nearly by my lovely fiancé.

Yes, am quite frank now because somewhere inside my heart. I know he understands that its my right to know about my handsome husband. So, I won't hide anything.

"Yes yes, you are right" he winks. I look down ashamed again. .

"Don't read my mind its private" I pout and chuckles while showing his perfectly shaped pearl white tooth.

"Nothing is private anymore" he winks.

"Let's go?" I divert the topic.

"Okay" he says as he grabs two luggage, one mine and another his.

"Well well, the lovely couple is here!" Kira whines while looking at us. I again look at the ground am I going to do this whole time with them!!

"Mom?" Luke says in an irritated tone

"Okay, let's go we have bought your tickets." Kira says while waving the tickets.

"Tickets?" I ask. Confusion written on my face clearly.

"Yah we aren't going from car its pretty far from here at least a day far. On the top of hill"

"wow" this word comes out from my mouth even when I don't want to.

"Okay let's go" kira says as she grabs her luggage and take out a phone from her skin tight Jean's pocket.

"Hey Darling, we are on our way are you there yet?" She says on the phone

Maybe , she is talking to her husband.

"Yah?.........Okay?........yah yah, I'll make sure of that Darling, bye"

She hangs up the phone and smiles at her kids. Wowz such a loving wife and a loving mother with a beautiful personality.

I want to be settled like her.

"Are we going with one car or different car? We are 6 people"  Xavier says while looking at all of us.

"We just have to make it to the station, no need to get cozy and comfortable, we are going with same car" kira says as she opens The door of a big car.

It have 2 front seat a long back sear with three seats at the end. We will fit in good.

"Take care of other cars" she says to the driver who just arrived with vampire speed. I jump a little.

"And don't do that when vansy is around" Kira says while noticing my nervousness.

Vansy??she gave me a nickname ?! Wow. How sweet.

"Sorry ma'am won't, happen again." He says with an apologizing look on his face. Owww. He have hard duty.

"Now do you need my invitations to come in?" Kira says as he pops inside the car on The passenger's seat with driver seat.

Xavier sits on the back seat, kira and Sira with me on the last three seats and Luke is gonna drive.

"Let's go" Sira cheers. I just smile at them.

I am sitting in middle of Natasha and Sira.

I look out of the window and shiver with fear. Once again, silent streets and no one around not even birds.

I feel safe between these two sweet vampire girls.

"Nattty. You checked all The locks ?!" Kira suddenly looks at us though I can't sea her because she's away from me sitting on  front seat.

"Yah mother don't worry" Natasha says as she takes her phone out.

She starts typing something, I look at Sira, she is looking out of the window.

"So Vanessa , how is humans get together? Is it fun?" Kira asks me from the front seat.

I peek a little to look at her. What should I tell her?

"Em, I never attended one" I say sheepishly

"Never?" She says some amazement clear in her voice

"No, its just me, mother" I say lightly

"Well! I wish you enjoy first get together!" She says with a cheerful voice.

"And there you will meet your father in law, my dear husband, Donald " she says.

"That's nice" I say sweetly.