The last- Engaged to my love

"That was long long journey " I say to luke , he is driving back to home. I remember all the events. Now I have control over my power since silver fixed me. I am thankful to both girls so much, they both are so cheerful and motivating.

I will never forget how stella helped me through my bad time, she was always there for me.

"Yes, it was I am happy no loss is done" luke sighs. I just look at him and smile to myself. My love for him is eternal. It'll never be less for him. Even if I won't live, my love for him will always be there.

I look out from the window thinking about all the  events from starting to the end, when luke met me and when I fell in love with him.

I see, a beautiful place with sun settling down, its really very romantic place with a wooden hut.

"Luke stop the car"

He suddenly hits break. He looks at me with confusion

"Look" I point out the view

"You wanna go there?" Oh, he understands me so well, I don't regret in being with him ever.

"Let's go!" I cheer, he smiles at me and parks the car

Its a free wide place with a little bit of sand and a river, a hut which is not fixed but its still beautiful.

"Wow" I sigh.

I feel Luke's hand on my waist. I get closer to him in response.

Wait!

This is the perfect time. I grab his hand and undo from my waist.

"Luke" I say seriously looking straight into his eyes.

"Yes?" He says while frowning, his cute expressions making it hard hard for me to control my feelings.

"I always had second thoughts about engagement and marriage with you"

"I know" he admits.

"But, I don't think so I have those thoughts any more" I clear and his expressions shows utter confusion.

"Okay?" He says in questioning voice.

"I love you Luke"
He is dead serious obviously thinking what is wrong with me.

"I love you too" he whispers

"But" I cut his sentence in between.

"I realized, I can't live without you"

"You don't have to" he suddenly replies. This makes me cry in happiness.

"I......" I forget what I was saying just by his one sentence.

"Say what is it?" He asks with as much love as he can

He is telling me to go on. I can't. What I was saying?

"I won't ever deny whenever you ask me for marriage I am ready any time you want?"

I can see the amusement. He is shocked but I am serious.

"I thought, it will take me a decade to make you accept me" he chuckles a bit. Its cute.

I kiss him on his cheeks and look deeply in his eyes.

"I am already engaged to my love, It's obvious I'll marry him soon, isn't it?" I smile lovingly at him only to get a lovely smile back.

This is it. Its what I want. I want to take my degree and spend my life with luke. I know it'll be a challenge to tell my mother about it but I am ready to face it since luke is with me. I can face any problem if he's with me. I feel a kiss on my head as Luke hugs me. I hug him back tightly.

This is the day, from this day till the end of my life, I am with this man who stole my heart.