Luke forgot me

"Wow" I whisper in shock. Its dead silent here. I was tired but not anymore after seeing the scenery in front of me. I am jealous from Luke's sisters , they live in such a beautiful place. We are at the top of the hill, only snow could be seen as far as you can see. Even the trees are looking pure white. They aren't seem to have any single green leave on them.

"Okay come back" Luke says as he waves his hand in front of my eyes. I look at him then again back at the place. They may have house made up of woods but its quite huge. The entrance is of glass door, maybe its because very few people come here. Maybe , 2-3 in a year?

"Nice place for a honeymoon?" He smirks I look at him with wide eyes. I didn't expect that coming from him.

"Shut up" I hit his shoulder playfully. But he's right. Its very beautiful place.

"Don't you wanna go inside?" Luke seems irritated.

"Okay" I sign finally. We both step towards the wooden house and Luke barges in the house without knocking or ringing the door bell.

"Stella?" Luke calls her cousin out. I slowly go inside and see a blond girl with blunt bangs and white shirt and white jeans hugging Luke. Suddenly, Stella stops hugging him and slaps him hard on his face. My mouth opens up.

"Where the fuck were you? No call, no message, no visit bastard" she slaps again but this time on the other cheek. I just stand there watching my fiancé getting slapped.

"I was little busy" Luke says while rubbing his cheeks softly. Aw I pity him. She slapped really hard.

"Whose that?" She looks at me without smiling or any friendly gesture. I assume she don't like me already. But I smile at her hoping she'll do same. She looks back at Luke.

He introduces me to her.

"She's Vanessa , my wife" I look at him like he's gone mad as a tingly feeling grows inside of me. We aren't married yet!!

"Oh! Hey, nice to meet you, I am stella" she says as she comes towards me opening her arms and then gripping me tightly into them to hug me. I hug her back.

"Nice to meet you Stella" I say sweetly

"Why all of a sudden visit huh?" She instantly turns back to luke after hugging me.

"We have a problem" luke replies.

"Of course, why else would you try to come here?" Stella replies bitterly.

"Look stella, I am really busy these days, I will visit you for vacation after I'll get free please try to understand its very serious"

"What is it Spit it already!" She says as she stomps her foot on ground dramatically.

_______________________________

"So she can't control?" Stella says looking at me while sipping her tea after listening what happened to me.

"What's the big deal in this?" I ask as I sip my tea.

"It is a big deal" Luke scolds me.

"I just don't get it, it'll be controlled, why are you saying this like I am going to die or something?"

"Vanessa! Do you have any idea what are you saying?!"

"Okay okay stop it" Stella shushes us. I blush a little in embarrassment. I don't mean to make myself fool infront of others.

"We have to, vanish or finish her powers that's the only way"

"No what?!" I don't want to loose this power. I want to control it! Why I have to loose it?

"Will I get it back after some years?" I ask to confirm.

"No" she says bluntly.

"Then no, I am not doing it" I just can't.

"Vanessa, why are you being like this? Its important, you can harm even yourself because of this"

"Luke please, why don't you understand?! I will learn to control It, why are you forcing it?!"

"Stop it Vanessa , your power is vanishing and its final!" He yells a bit. Tears start coming into my eyes. I stand up and run out from the house while holding my tears oh how bad day it is for me.

"Vanessa!" Luke follows me , anger built up in me like never before. I turn and look at him with killing eyes. I don't know what's happening to me but something is controlling me.

"Don't!" I say as I step back from him as he tries to come closer to me.

"Listen" he says softly but my brain goes blank, my eyes goes blurry, and I start feeling dizzy. I feel like vomiting this time. Something is stabbing in my brain. The pain is unbearable. Everything goes white.

After a few minute or so I guessed, my vision comes back to normal and I see luke laying on ground while holding his head.

"Luke! What happened?" I say worriedly. He is not looking fine

He slowly opens up his eyes. I look at him with apologizing look.

"Who are you?" He asks , my heart breaks. Did I vanish his memory?

"How do you know my name?"

Uh oh