stranger

"Come fast" stella cheers at luke and he just rolls his eyes at her with a little smile. I remember how he used to bear all the nonsense when I first met him and he always tried to make me accept the engagement.

Now I realize how hard it can be to win someone's love who don't even know your name. I was very new to him but he knew me. I salute all of His efforts. Once he'll come back to me, I'll never let him go ever.

"Stop staring at me like that" luke says in irritation while rubbing his hairs. Its evening and we are going down to the valley to enjoy.

Except me.

I'll find some occasions to make luke remember me. We sit in the car parked behind the house.

"I am driving" stella says as she jumps on the driver's seat

"Oh wait madame" luke opens the door back of the passenger seat.

"Your driving is tornado ,come out" he says with a smirk. A faint smile hits my lips. He always have been this sexy.

"Oh wait sir, I drive a thousand percent better than you, leave the door" she says while struggling with door which luke is holding. Luke won't let go of the door and stella just glares at luke tired of struggling with the door.

"Do you want me to kick you out?" Luk frowns and my heart flutters.

"Fine!!" Stella yells as she comes out from the car to sit on the back seat. I also sit on the back seat as Luke don't know me anymore, it'll be awkward and very sad for me to sit with him.

After a silent  ride of 40 minutes down to the valley , we arrive to this huge "amusement park of the valley" I read the sign board which says the same. The nam of the park itself is "amusement park"

I can see the crowd,  its huge but the place looks pretty awesome. Only if Luke remembered me, I would be so happy to visit here but now, sadness is overcoming the excitement I had for this place.

"Okay, stay together " stella says while we enter.

After roaming a little and having some fun, we three sit on the park bench and a kid approaches us with other one.

"Look" he points at stella while showing the other kid.

"Now I'll bet a jumbo shake, she don't have eyebrows" I look at them and then at stella confusingly . what the kid meant?

I see Stella's expressions, its shocked. Luke is holding his laugh.

Why?

"Tell him I am not wrong?" The kid smirks as stella stutters.

"Uh...... Y-yeah" I see her brows are covered with bangs, you can't see eyebrows through them. Her bangs are dark.

She lifts them and I see no eyebrow. I try to hold my laugh.

She laughs nervously

"I don't like eyebrows I shaved them off since I have bags"

I hear luke is laughing his perfect teeth shining and his violet melodic voice filling my ears.

"Let's roam a little and then we go back to home okay?!!" She yells as she stands up trying to change the topic.

---------------------------------------

The whole journey to the home from amusement park of the valley was long. It is because luke felt like a stranger to me. It wasn't like luke is standing in front of me it was like its some another man who looks like luke.

I am in bedroom right now which stella provided me. Holding my head in sadness while all the lights are off. Only moon light coming through the window

"I knew it" I hear stella from outside of the room . she's knocking on the door

"Come , it's open" I sigh.

"I was right you aren't resting"

"I can't even if I wanted to" I sigh once again.

"Why don't you understand it's about a week only"

"Oh well I can't bear a second with this situation!!" My voice again starts cracking as I go all emotional.

"I can't stay away from him, not even for a second"

"And here I thought you had second thoughts about marriage and engagement?" She says , my eyes goes wide.

"How you know?"

"I have some powers related to brain and stuff, I saw it"

I remember luke told me. She is very good with mental powers.

"Yes but it was long ago"

"No, it was recent, you had argument about when will you marry him"

That's kind of true.

"I know" I sigh in defeat.

"I can see you cant even live without him for a while, how can you have second thoughts about marriage?"

I look at her with blank expressions. She's right but I don't think so I have same thought right now. What matters to me more is luke getting back to normal with me.

I look down to my lap. Thinking of what should I reply.

"You are naive"

She's once again, correct.

"I know"

"Your childish behaviour is may be cute but it can be a big problem one day"

"And what are you trying to tell me?"

"Vanessa, the things you are doing right now is childish, you are mentally hurting  yourself , which is of no use nor of any good, right now, what is important is to take care of luke, we don't know what side effects he'll go trough  until silver arrives, till then you have to take care f him without letting him know, it's your responsibility isn't it?"

I nod as a weak smile hits my lips. She's right , it doesn't matter if luke remembers me or not, he's still my love.