can't marry this soon

Xavier and luke stops at the third gate with me. I think its the mother's room. I am still nervous as hell!!

"Come in" I hear a voice , its so sweet voice, like sugar and voice of like 20 years old girl. No one knocked on the door, how she knew we are outside?

Xavier takes a step forward and grabs the golden round handle of the white door and rotates it a little. The door opens and Xavier opens it fully giving us a full view of beautifully decorated white room.

Its so modern room and fresh smell of apple around. That's sweet. We enter the room and in front of us are two wide windows of wall size, opened and a beautiful wooden dining set with two chairs each side of the round table is placed.

We all look here or there for a sec because room is quite wide and left corner of us is a wall sized book shelf , so many books placed in it and a white study table and chair on which a girl is settled

She's wearing a beautiful shirt of simple cream colour and grey jeans , she's sitting on the table with a book in her hands, may be she was reading?

We all walk towards her, me smiling nervously. As I go near and near I realize how beautiful she is, so young and so beautiful, she must be Luke's another sister.

She closes the book, place it on the table and stands up fixing her shirt straight.

She's smiling while doing this. As I reach there she stop fixing her shirt, grabs Luke's hand which was on my waist and pull it off of my waist , separating luke and me completely.

And she hugs me. She gives a really very welcoming hug to me. That's seems friendly.

"Welcome home~!" She sings, her voice as sweet as sugar.

"Thanks" I whisper slightly. She puts a hand on my shoulder

"I hope you stay at least for a month" she says sweetly. She's really very perfect girl.

"I am Kira" she continues. I don't think so I am gonna live here for a month but I will surely enjoy this week.

"Vanessa she's my mother" Luke points out in a light whisper.

What!? This young girl is his mother!! No way! She's like in her mid twenties, she have to be at least in her 40s!

I just nod and smile at her

"Nice to meet you ma'am" I say sweetly , I don't wanna sound bad at all!

"No, don't call me ma'am " she smiles and I look down on the floor, not sure what to say?

"Call me kira" she says as she sits down back on her chair.

"Sit dear , no need to stand after having a long journey" she points st the bed which is placed near the study table , we three go to the bed and sit on it.

I look out of the wide glass windows its beautiful, the dining table is beautiful but the branches of trees coming inside slightly in the balcony are looking so cute plus the yellowish flowers are adoring it.

"The room contains a queen sized cream colour bed with silky cream colour sheets on it, book shelf, study table all in the left side of the room

And at right side is placed a white colour sofa set between the set is round glass table, the floor is covered with floor map of cream-ish colour.

The room is beautiful. Few painting for decoration on the white wall with wooden frame.

"So, Luke told you everything I guess?" She smiles at me. Giving Luke a glance then looking back at me.

"Yes" I nod , I think she's talking about engagement.

"Then what's your plan? When are you going to get married?"

I smile with a frown now. Is she talking about me marrying Luke? Of course stupid!

"Mom, she haven't decided for any marriage yet" Luke says as he looks down. Is it a bad thing?

"Why!?" She sings in a questioning voice.

"She's studying mother" Luke says

"Oh dear, you can study after marriage too" she says sweetly. I don't know what to say anymore. It will be so disrespectful to say no to her. She's my soon to be mother. But what can I do? I wish I said yes to early marriage before right now, that how much embarrassed I am right now.

I look up at Luke, he's wearing no expressions on his face, he's just looking at kira. What to say now?

"I know you're just 18 but you should marry him now that you are already engaged. Take your time and think about it" she says in her usual sweet voice.

"Okay" my voice barely comes out as a whisper. I am so nervous.

"Mom I think its too early for her to get married" Xavier finally speaks. Thank you Xavier!

"I really wanna spend time with her" she says while making a sad face

Aw...... That's so sweet of her. Her nature is also very sweet.

"You can mother , its not like she's going anywhere? She'll come here after marriage, spend as much time as you want with her then" Luke says. Thank goodness they started to talk. It was getting awkward between me and kira.

"Okay, but think about it Vanessa , you don't have to worry once you'll marry him trust me" she smiles

"Plus we can do some fun" she whispers slightly winking at me. My smile grows wider. She's so kind.

"Wish the whole family would be here so you could meet all at once" she sighs sadly.

"You brought her luggage?" She points Luke out. He nods in response

"Then go settle it in your room " she says and with that Luke looks down at me then once again at kira and leaves.

I am going to live in Luke's room? That's pretty good. I smile to myself .

Stop Vanessa. You have mind readers around you.

"When are others gonna come back ?" Kira asks to Xavier while putting her right leg on her left leg , sitting in a official like position.

"Today evening" he replies

"Good say them Vanessa is at home so come as fast as they can" she orders.

"Okay mom" Xavier stands up and takes a phone out of his pocket. They use phone too? He leaves the room while doing something on his room, leaving me AND kira alone . oh no, what if I say something she don't like?

It'll be really very embarrassing.

Plus all the family's gonna see me. I am not ready for this at all.

"How about your mother? Do she knows about this?" She asks

"No''

"Oh, don't worry she'll in time" she smiles to herself looking down at ground
Is it a good thing? I am looking at her with slightly wide eyes. My mother's gonna freak out after knowing all the marriage thing.

"I think she'll really be shocked after hearing all this" I say

"Of course she will" she sighs.

That'll be bad for me.

"Don't worry that's our problem not yours" she gives me a reassuring smile. That's a help.

Little help.

"Thanks" I nod rapidly.