asking on his face

As I come out from the car, there is standing Luke in front gate frowning at us both. He was waiting all this time? Ugh. Its hard to read him for me. And its bad.

Am still feeling small and so weak. Its because of her. Alexis. That bi-!

"Vanessa?" Luke cut me out from my thoughts. I wasn't even looking where I was hearing to. Yes because a part of me is so furious that I can crush this relationship at an instant. But, a part of me is so attracted towards him that I am jealous.

"What happened?" His deep eyes looking so sincere is this drama? Is this true?

"Yah just tired" I smiled AND lied to him. I have to. What else I can do now? Be a stalker on Alexis and be jealous plus act like weakling. Yes. That's all I can do. Feel small.

"I think its more than that" he whispered in my ear as he grabs my waist and pull me towards him. I hear Natasha calling the driver for taking all stuff in the house.

"Nothing am tired"
"You cant hide anything from me you know that baby, I'll know it not now but maybe in next hour" he again whispered with concern.

"Why are you so over- worried?" I try to finish or divert the topic but no. He's stubborn.

"Something is bothering my lovely heart, I can't see that"

His words are melting me away. I am gonna miss this if I try to break this relationship.

"Is it like, Natasha did something?" He narrows his eyes backwards as she collect her stuff.

"No. She does nothing" I say in a bold voice. I don't wanna leave  a single loop because I know he's clever. He'll surely find what I am thinking but no, I don't want that till he reads my mind.

After this, we quietly moved into the house towards our room.

"Where's kira?" I asked while passing the hall

"Went to a business meeting." I also wanna work. I wanna be a lecturer. Then I'll be a support to my family too.

Thinking about support. I wanna know if Alexis ever truly loved him? Does she wanted him for his looks or his popularity? Power? Or it was true love? If it was, why they broke up? Why they kept coming together?

Alexis! I hate you!

"Alexis?" Oh shit.
Luke asks a clear city confusion on his face while closing our room's door.

Our?

"What?" I ask innocently like I don't know what he is talking about. Of course I wanna know what is Alexis for him but, I truly don't have enough power to hear the words which I fear.

What I fear?

Of course him saying ––– there's something between us and I can't help it.

"What exactly are you thinking?" He asks in disbelief. Oops. Is this wrong? Something I should worry about? Or, is this going to be a hard part of my love life? Our relationship ?

"What Luke?" I ask now with a concern. He is staring at me with those deep eyes of him. I wanted a loving glare but instead of that, I am getting an unreadable and disbelieving look from those eyes I love.

"You know everything already" he says as he comes near me to sit on bed. He sits besides me and sigh a heavy sigh.

Okay, now am already afraid. Afraid a lot. I don't want to hear anything bad anymore. I'll stop him in the middle of the talk and leave this freaking place for rest of my life If he says anything which will ruin my future with him.

"Tell me" I whisper. Yes, am gonna ask this on his face now.

"What you wanna know?" He whispers back. Is he nervous too? No, why should he be? He's a vampire with every luxury and girls around him.

"Why you and Alexis kept coming together even after breaking up? Was it true love between you two?" I frown. My neck getting dry and my lips too. My voice cracked at the words true love. How will I bear him saying that?

"True love?" He sings the last word again in disbelief.

"...." I frown in reply.

"No, there wasn't anything like, true love between us ever" he says with a very serious face. Is he lying? I don't think so.

"So? Why you two kept coming together?" I was getting impatient now.

"It was because, she was quit good" his lovely full lips said the most vicious words I can ever hear

"Good?" I ask. He knows what I wanna know.

"That was past my love, please don't bring it back and make yourself upset like you are doing right now." He says with a worried face.

"I wanna know luke" I say stubbornly

"Please" he requests but I am in no mood for requests.

"Tell me"
He sigh a really very heavy sigh and looks here and there but at me.

"Good in the sense, she know boys very well, not boys but truly , my mood. She knew what I wanted at which time so yes, every time we broke up and i find a new girl, she should come to me and give me correct thing at correct time and I would agree to be in a relationship with her"

I don't understand the full part but I understood how he was perfect. Somewhere in my heart I am relieved that he don't love her the way I thought.

But, she'll surely again try to steal him away from me like she did every time luke tried to date any other girl!

"But," now he looks at me.

"Now its been 19 years we never came back together" he smiles at me.

"Why? She couldn't give you direct thing at correct time anymore huh?" A taunting voice could be heard in my voice.

Where that come from? I never meant to its happening naturally.

"No then, after an year when she tried to steal me away or come back together, you born"

My eyes widen.