what?

"Who was that?" Asks my mother while looking out of the window

"Who mom?" I ask trying to sound casual.

"Don't try to trick me I saw a man here and also heard his voice" she says as her sharp eyes penetrate through me.

"I swear there was nobody I think you heard somebody outside and now you are getting confused" my hands are shaking.

"You are lying, things can get right if you don't hide it, if I find something later you will be  in trouble young lady." She crosses her arms across her chest

"There was no one" I kind of whisper while looking down

"He was wearing black suit" mother replies.
Oh uh. She had seen it all. I can not tell her a complete white lie.

"Who was that guy?!" Mother's voice is slowly raising I can see anger fuming in her eyes. My eyes widen with terror.

"He-" what do i tell her? He's a boyfriend vampire? Or is he boyfriend? I cannot tell her that he's only a friend because no friend climbs to a girl's room that too like thieves.

"He what?" She says as she sits down on my bed facing me a gesture that she isn't going anywhere until I tell her the whole truth

"I was thinking that your whole focus is on your studies" she says in very vicious tone and tears start building up in my eyes.

"I can not believe a guy just jumped off of my daughter's room" she says in a very disappointed tone.

"I can't tell you anything about this mother I am so sorry" I say and feel like I should drown into a deep river.

My mother's expressions changes. Her eyes are wide her mouth is little opened out of shock and her body tightens.

"What happened to you?!" She says as she stands up in disbelief.

This makes me frighten to no limit

"I am calling your father" she says and that's it my legs start shaking and I grab my mother's hand
"MOM!" I yell in a mix of afraid and apologizing tone all of a sudden I feel a little dizzy.

After a second The dizziness goes off and my mother is looking at me expressionlessly.

"Please" I say, now my whole body is trembling

"What happened hon?" She asks and I think that she's taunting me.

"Please don't I will explain" I say looking straight into her eyes.

She frowns her eyebrows and look at me with mouth opened

"Explain what?"
For a second I think that she's again taunting me but

"What happened to you? Why are you trembling? Is everything alright?" She asks me as she makes me sit down in the edge of the bed

"Uh?" I look at her totally confused. What happened to her?

"Mom?" I ask in a confused tone

"Yes?" She says as she starts rubbing my hands

"Aren't you going to tell dad?" I say, I just do not say whole sentence or for what reason she was going to call dad

"Tell what?" She says now completely confused

"Seriously what happened to you? You are looking pale, you are cold and trembling right now and asking me weird questions what got into you? Tell me truth"

She........forgot?
She forgot!
She just forgot what happened?
She started having amnesia?!

She's suffering from amnesia?! That's not possible at all.

She was alright when I left her.How she can possibly have amnesia within a week? But what if it's just the starting?

Now this is making more scared I do not want my mother to suffer from any disease doesn't matter how small it is.

I take her hands and look straight into her eyes.

"Mom do you remember why you came upstairs?" I asked

"Yes because just a while ago you were acting weird and you also looked pale. And you went upstairs without telling a thing to me, I am worried about you hon"

She remembers everything. Why she don't remember the Luke part?

"Sorry mom that won't happen again its just that I am tired today. I had a long journey." Including my death.

"I can't see you this pale come eat something" she says in her lovely tone and I take deep breath.

I am so relieved that she don't remember that part. I don't know how that happened but I am happy I cannot see her angry or mad at me its like a nightmare. If she didn't forgot what happened she would've called father and he would have took me to a hostel maybe.

Next time I'll make sure the same mistake won't repeat. Also I have to tell this whole deal to Luke