engaged

Suddenly, I realize I can't breathe like normally people do, this place lacks oxygen. It is hard for me to take the air inside me here.

"Court lords, we don't have enough time, she won't make it till then please be fast!" His voice stated worriedly

"So here we are to witness very important occasion" the first court lord says as I start feeling more dizzy

"Mr Luke Robinson from the Robinson family , going to add another member in ze royal sphere." The second court lord says

"And at last, in front of you all people we are agreeing to the law of lord blood, spilling the blood of we three" at this point the three of them cuts their hand with the pen tip and spill their blood on the book . yulks.

He continues "we are now finishing the occasion, Mr Luke may mark his soon to be mate" with that the three of them closes the book and stands straight.

My dizziness is not vanishing

"I apologize for this one baby" he says as he put a ring on my ring finger, I don't dare to notice what kind of ring is it. I  can't breathe any more I am just falling down on the floor with darkness surrounding my eyes.

"You should not study that much late nights!" I open my eyes to see who is it?

Wait its my mother. What is she doing here?! And I am in my room. What the hell is going on?

"Mom?" I whisper and I  come to know that it was just a dream.

"Yes, I am trying to wake you up since  the last ten minutes. You should sleep early! See you are going to get late!" She points at the clock. Oh no!

"Actually first class is already done because the principle changed the timings from 8 am to 7 am" I say sadly and mother's eyes widens

"Why?!" That's why I love her.

"I don't know, he is mad"

"I hate people like him" my mother says in annoyance.

"Means you are not going to attend school today" she says and yes! That's what I want!

"Okay so take a bath and come down to eat breakfast" I see the time and its already 8:12 am the first class should be ended by now.

Today's weather is so good! A cool rainy weather, no sun bothering me. I like cool weathers because I don't feel the stickiness of sweat anymore then.

I stand up from my bed, stretching my body and go to the bathroom.

While washing my body , I remember the dream I had. Awwww..... The dream wasn't that bad you know.....

I liked the adventurous dream I just had. The people with grey hoddie dress were looking very nice.. And the woman with one black eye and one red eye was looking cute..

And at last, Mr Luke! Oh how handsome he was!! I smile at the thought  I have. At some point I start wishing that it would've been true.

As I come out, I go downstairs to see my mother sitting on dining table already eating breakfast

"Come " she smiles and take a glass plate and put some bacon and egg on it.

"Thanks" I say as I sit on the chair in front of her.

"I started having really very weird dreams these days" my mom says as she takes a bit of bacon.

"Oh you have no idea" I say while smiling as I think about the dream I had last night.