uninvited entry

As I finish the breakfast I go upstairs to my room and starts surfing on browser. It is about love stories.

I like reading online love stories. Especially supernatural once. Well, from last night I mean....

As I surf from the browser I hear someone knocking on the door which leads to balcony.

Wait!? What!!! How can someone reach my balcony!!

I stand up and slowly walk towards the door. I open the door and see a man in blue T-shirt and grey jeans standing in front of me. Oh no he's here to kidnap me!

But as soon as I see his face, I forget all the kidnapping bullshit and start to doubt my dream.

Its Mr Luke! He is smiling down at me. He is looking so beautiful! The blue shirt is fitting him so perfectly and I could see the shape of his body muscles through it. Oh god.

"May I come in, baby?" He asks still smiling. My mouth is still open. I close my mouth.
"No, why should I let a stranger inside?" I say as I take a step back.

"Really? Ask yourself, am I a stranger, my darling?" Him saying me baby and darling is feeling very tingly inside my stomach.

"Yes, I do remember you but" I look down, how do I tell him I saw him only in my dream?

"It wasn't a dream, please let me in babygirl" I see that he is getting impatient. Whats should I do? Mom is at home.

"Your parents won't find out I am here promise" he again smiles.

"Okay come inside" I say as I let him in.

He goes inside and sit on the edge of my bed. He is looking so smart today. I could smell some sort of lovely strong scent coming from him. The smell is driving me crazy.

This is not the right time. What he wants! I can't understand that what is he doing out of my dreams?

"So, how are you feeling my baby?" He asks sweetly looking straight into my eyes. I look away from his mesmerising eyes. I am afraid if I stare at him for long, I'll look like an idiot.

"What do you want? Why are you asking me this?" I say as sit on the chair place in front of the bed.

"I don't want any thing and last night, you fainted on the stage so that is why I am asking this"

Wait. Fainted on the stage? Which stage? The dream stage!!

"Yes that stage"

"I can't believe this is actually happening" I whisper. No idea what to do or how to react?

"This is, you just got engaged with me last night my darling" he smiles while looking down at the floor.

I was surely happy about the dream I had last night and wanted it to come true but now, it is little creepy. Why is it feeling so awkward to know that it is reality?

I don't known I was feeling so awesome about it a few minutes ago. Then why? Urgh. I don't wanna get engaged to any one.

"How you got up to my balcony?" I ask curiously

"I jumped up to your balcony" he says casually how in the freaking hell he jumped so high!?

"Please tell me what exactly is happening around me!?" I say as I get up from chair and start walking towards his side.

"I am here because I have to tell you about what is happening" he says as he taps the bed with his palm to tell me to sit next to him on the bed.

Rate, comment ,share and follow me ;)