New Home

He takes my hand into his and starts walking out of the airport's area, its really very nice area though, I can see little white piece of white wings of airplanes who knew here are airports too?

"What you thought? Graveyards and coffins?" He smirks down at me as we walk down the footpath

"No" I shrug my shoulders.

"Sir!" I hear some one calling in front of us. He's wearing a grey shirt and matching pants. He's opening a black Mercedes's back seat door.

Wait, is he waiving Luke?

"He's our family's driver" he says to me.
I just nod in response. What should I say? I think he's pretty rich.....

As we approach his driver he smiles at me "good morning sir, good morning ma'am"

I smile back at him while Luke just nods and sit inside the car with me. The driver slams the door close and goes to the front door and opens it. As he is ready to start the car I look around, its evening at humans world. Its morning here?

"Is there any difference between the days here and days there in the human world?" I ask to Luke

"No, days are different" oh no! Then how will I know the week is ended?

"Don't worry I will tell you when you have to leave" he assures me while smiling down at me.

"Jack, how is my mother doing?" He asks the driver.

"Ma'am is alright sir" he replies.

"How about Nicolas family? Did they visit?"

"No sir no trace of them"

"Good" he smiled.

"So we are going to your home?" I smile up at him

"Yes, I bet you'll love the home plus my family"

~~~~~~~~''''''''''~~~~~~~~~

"Wow" is all I can say right now. The car is entering a mansion of white and creamy colour and the car is going through the long garden.

Its really huge. So green and so wide. Smell of the flowers is so delighting.

"Welcome home" Luke whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

We go to the parking lot, it have purple and white combination of walls inside and dim lights are switched on. They are fitted inside the walls. Well, stylish enough.

They have so many cars! Are they this rich?

"Come?" Luke is out of the car , extending his hand towards me so I take it and come out.

As I come out, someone else enters the parking lot.

"Hey brother, you brought her?" Its a girl whose height is same as mine and she's wearing a dress of red colour,maybe she's going to attend any party?

She is coming towards us while flashing a perfect white teeth smile. How cute she is! She have quite same features as Luke, is she her sister?

"Oh yes! She found it who I am" she winks at me. Can she read mind too?

"She's tired Natasha " so her name is Natasha.

"Yes my name is Natasha and nice to meet you" she smiles as she hugs me. She's quite cold. More colder than Luke.

" nice to meet you too" I whisper while smiling .

"Wish I could talk to you but I've to attend a very important meeting" she smiles apologetically. She seems nice. Kind too.

"You can leave Natasha" Luke says, irritation clearly in his voice.

Natasha narrows her eyes at him and waves goodbye to me.

"Jack, take me to the office."

"Yes ma'am " he replies as they both leave parking lot.

"She's so nice" I smile to myself .

"Only with family members" Luke says in annoyance

Really? She doesn't looked like she's dangerous at all

"Dangerous? She exhales fire" Luke frowns at me as he leads me to the huge gates out of the parking to the garden.

Wow. Never knew vampires breathe fire.

As I go near the huge grey gates of the building in front of me , I just breathe, I can't tell how much nervous I am, I am gonna meet his mother. I bet she will be so beautiful after seeing Luke and Natasha

"Don't worry " Luke gives a slight squeeze to my hand.

I just nod.

"Welcome" I hear a manly voice, I look to the direction of the voice. He's a man, he's like in his mid twenties, second version of Luke. I think he's his brother

"Where's mom brother?" Luke asks as the guy come downstairs towards us.

"She's at home don't worry, hey there! Nice to meet you Vanessa " he extend a hand towards me I take it and he shakes it slightly as friendly gesture. He's not so cold.

I don't get this vampires temperature at all.

By the way he knows my name? Its a news to me.

"Luke use to share many things about you" he winks at me. I look down at ground embarrassed for some reasons.

What did he tell him? I wish not any perverted thing at all.

"He's Xavier, my elder brother" Luke introduces him

"Nice to meet you" I whisper. Why am I whispering?

"She's cute" Xavier smiles down at me.

"All are at home today?" Luke frowns at Xavier

"No, Natasha was at home a few minutes ago but she also left so I am alone at home with mother" he says

"Come , let's see mother, I mean your soon to be mother" Xavier smiles down at me. I am feeling so tiny right now. why the all family have to be handsome guys and cute girl?!

"Your mate is really funny" Xavier chuckles while leading us upstairs

Did he ready mind. oh how embarrassing!

Its really Royal place. The walls are painted with a combination of white and golden colour and round white lights fitted in the roof wall , the golden colour is reflecting the light , stairs are of white marble, neat and clean.

As we go upstairs, Luke grabs my waist pulling me towards him. Is he nervous too?

He smiles down at me and shakes his head. This handsome man gives me so sensual feelings!!

Oh no, stop it Vanessa, you have mind readers around .

They take a turn and enters a new corridor. Its straight, no other cut just five doors and at end a glass wall with two flower pots placed each side. The smell is so fresh and sweet.