waking up

"Vanessa?"

Who is calling me?

"Vanessa ! Wake up!"

Somebody is sounding really very worried. I guess its a man's voice. But why are they shouting?

I can't open my eyes. They are too heavy. I am unable to open them.

Why ?

I try really hard to open my eyes and after a few minutes of attempt I open them successfully and slowly.

My vision starts to get more clear as I open my eyes some more.

"Oh thank goodness! She is alright! I was so worried! Never do this to me ever again Vanessa!"

Wait..... I know this voice. Its coming from my left side.

I am laying on very soft and comfortable thing and the roof wall I am looking at is recognisable.

Its my farm house room's wall.

I am laying on bed...

Luke left me.....

And I am feeling weird.....

"Mom! Why she is not talking?! What is happening?!"

Somebody shakes me from the left side and then trap me in their arms lightly and place a feather like kiss on my forehead.

"I am sorry! Its all my fault" oh this voice!

My eyes shot open again. Its luke! What is he doing here?!

I see my surroundings. I am surrounded by my family members,daisy and 2 old Lady which I do not recognise.

"Luke?" I say in disbelief.

"Yes baby" he says in a worried tone. I see in his eyes that he is very disturbed.

Really very very disturbed and depressed.

His voice is a little shaky and his eyes are showing concern towards me.

"You are here?" I say with a very heavy mind. Its still aching

"Yah, how did you?!" He says in disbelief again

What he is talking about?

"What?" I ask

"How can you go in so much depression that you got a panic attack?! Vanessa, baby you have done so much damage to your self"

He is scolding me like he is my father

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I say

Luke suddenly looks up  to kira

"Can you guys please leave us two alone?" He asks.

Uh oh... This is going to be serious.

"Okay, you sure you will handle her alone?" Asks Sira.

"Yes"

"Don't go harsh on her she's already in a desperate state" kira warns as they leave us alone in the room.

Luke again makes me lay on the bed and lock the door.

After that he comes beside me and sit with a calm expression on The bed.

"Luke?" I ask him to explain everything.

"You got a panic attack when I came back" he shakes his head in a worried way now.

"but Why you came back?"

Oops Vanessa.... Wrong move.

"What do you mean?" His eyes get wider.

Oh no. I shouldn't had ask this. Its just came out of my mouth. I thought he ran with Alexis so he will never come back. I wonder why is he back?

"Sorry, I asked you wrong question, I am feeling a little dizzy."

"Lie"

Uh oh...

"No, its truth"

"Look vanessa" he says these two words and takes my hand into his, looks straight into my eyes and continues.

"Things are already hard for me. Please just do not make them more hard. I want you to tell me every little thing you have in your mind. I know and you know that you are a bad lair. Or you better know that you can't lie forever to me . I'll know things eventually. I want to know what is distracting you baby. Trust me I can solve every problem."

He says as he kisses my head.

A single tear flows through my eye. Its heart warming situation for a girl like me.

"I...." I can not speak. What will I tell him?! I am too ashamed and confused to ask him such a thing.

"No, don't feel ashamed or anything like that. Just ask me baby, I am here with you" he smiles down at me.

"I heard that you were going to run away with Alexis" I say with a shaky voice. Ready to burst out in a big cry.

"What? Who told you that?" He asks in disbelief.

"Nobody"

"I said truth darling"

"I kind of overheard you and Alexis talking to each other in the train yesterday evening"

His eyes get little more wider

"And what were we talking about?"

I hesitated a bit but still continued.

"Alexis said that you will run with her at early morning and Xavier will be involved too. I am not good enough for you that is why you will leave me and in the early morning because I will be asleep at that time"

He is silent. Its killing me. He looks at the front wall blankly like he is in a deep thought.

Am I doomed?