loosing hope

"Luke coming to you?" He smirks widely while driving the car madly. I am scared.

"Yes he will!" I shout at him showing that I am confident about my Luke.

"No he won't, he already know you are with me and his speed is enough fast to catch me but he is not coming and you know why?"

My eyes again widen and starting to get teary.

"Why?" I say with a little cracked voice.

"Because now he already got rid from you and he will marry Alexis not wasting a single moment" he again smirks.

"No  no no no no no!!" I scream .

"Its lie! Its all lie! You will see he will come to get me!" I say now doubting my own words for a while but shrug it off.

He just said that Luke has The capability of catching up with us then why isn't he here yet? Is he that much angry at me? Will he ever see my face again?

I think all this while crying and looking out from the car's window to the jungle.

He is going to marry me. But I still have a little faith in Luke. He will come. Maybe he's on way?

"Here we are" says Nicolas while stopping at a big house in the middle of the jungle.

"Where are we?" I ask Nicolas

"At our home" he says and in the blink of eye, I am in his arms while the car doors are closed.

"I can walk" I try to convince him. Maybe, just maybe I can try running? If there's a slightest thing I can do to protect myself from this evil vampire then I better do it.

I can not give up completely.

As we walk inside ,he throws me on the bed of his bedroom and chain up my hands up with the poles of the bed.

"After two days, I'll marry you" he says as tears start flowing through my eyes.

Please luke, don't do this to me. Please come and get me out of this whole mess. I miss every thing. My mom, Luke's family.

"AND one thing please darling START. LOOSING.HOPE" he says these words with a venomous voice which makes me want to puke.

I wish I get a chance to hit him anywhere , EVERYWHERE.

oh Luke. Please don't make me loose all hopes again.

Next thing I know is that the gate of the bedroom is completely closed and the room is pitch black without any window which is making me scream in terror. It suffocates without any window and with pitch black its unbearable knowing that you are chained

"Stop screaming damn it!" I hear Nicolas roaring.

This makes me more scared. I am damned. He is planning to torture me and I know that. I will not get out of this anytime soon.

"Please Nicolas, please turn the lights on" I beg him and get no reply in return.

"Please" I beg again and this time I hear a door knob opens. This makes me relieved.

"Nicolas?" I ask in a whisper.

As soon as I say this the room lit up with white lights

And suddenly my head starts aching.

Its nicolas . he pulls me up by my hairs.

"Ugh" I yell a little in pain.

"Listen you bitch, i am not here to listen your orders or filthy begging got it? Stay quite as much as possible or else I'll torture you more and how bad, that you can not even imagine." He says last lime while smirking evilly at me.

I just wish this gets over soon.