not nice solution

Its night and I am still waiting for luke, I think he'll come today's night too. He come always so I guess.

He didn't say me he's coming I am just predicting. I am making a list of question for this time to be sure I will clear all of my doubts.

Always, He comes; flirts with me play with me makes me embarrass and leave me because of work.

This time,I'll not let him do anything like that.

"May I come in darling?" I hear Luke says from the balcony door. I smirk. This time I checked the balcony door and made sure its locked.

I stand up and go to he balcony door and open it. There standing my handsome boy, messy hair tight shirt wait, where is his doctor coat?

"Come" I say as I turn around but the truth is that he's looking so hot that I just wanna kiss him.

I sit on The bed waiting for him to join. He undo his shoes and climbs up on the bed lay near me and put his arm around my waist completely facing me.

"How's my darling?" He says in a sleepy voice.

Sexiest voice I've ever heard.

See? What he made me? Pervert! A complete foolish pervert!

"Good" I whisper we stair into each other's eyes for a while. He lean close to me and cups my face. His thumb slowly coming to my lips from my cheeks.

He rubs his thumb on my lower lip pressing it slowly. I close my eyes as he starts caressing it. Please kiss me. I hear his breath slowly coming towards me. The dim light is making it impossible for me to stop, it is kind of encouraging me to go towards him and kiss him hard.

His sharp nose touches my side cheeks and I know he's inches away. His soft lips touches mine slowly, I press it a little. I can't take it anymore.

He also presses his lips on mine so passionately and starts kissing me with a lovely force. He starts licking my lower lip, I don't know what he is doing but it is giving me shivers.

He licks my bottom lip some more and separates it from my upper lip shoving his tongue inside my mouth, wait! What is he doing? He's playing with my tongue now, grabbing my waist with both of his hands and hovering over me, pinning me down in my bed , I don't know whether it's bad or good but it is feeling sooo pleasurable.

"Aah~" I moan into his mouth. I have to stop this, I want some answers. But I don't want to break the kiss. I have to do it. I break the kiss and he pouts.

I think he's disappointed.

"You...." I breathe. I didn't realize for how long I've been stopped breathing .

"Have to answer some questions" I finally find my breathe.

He let go of my waist and settle in his earlier position putting his hand around my waist. And facing me completely.

"Okay ask" he smiles.

"I dont wanna leave my mother but also I wanna see the vampire world, I am so confused what to do?"

"Its not simple for you I know but , you are going to get married, a married girl have to leave her parents you know" he frowns trying to make me understand.

"I..... I am just 18" I whisper.

"I am sorry for that but what's done is done Darling, I promise you that I will keep you happy no matter what. We will work on your problem, I'll take you here every time you need to see your mother, I promise, I really love you and I'll do whatever makes you happy my babygirl"

I don't know what to answer? I am just feeling so loved right now that I don't wanna say anything.

Should I say I love you too? I dont know......

"Em.. How will you make my mother agree to this vampire world thing?" Seriously, she's gonna freak out about me leaving her.

"My family will meet your mother before your marriage, our marriage will not gonna be like our engagement" he smiles.

Every time he smiles, his perfect teeth adore his beauty. Oh goodness, what is this man doing to me?

"When are we going to get married?"

He Looks into my eyes, trying to figure out what to say, his brows are now frowned and he's thinking something.

"What are you thinking?" It is making me more curious

"Nothing its just" he shakes his head a little liking down, aw his eye lashes are so cute

Stop.

"Tell me Luke"

"I think soon , I don't know when we are getting married, maybe after your graduation this year?"

Oh no, its so early!

"Graduation?" I whisper. Its my last year, after just half year I am going to get married??

No no!

"I know its early darling" he says in apologetic tone. I dont know what else to say.

"Explain" I whisper , he suddenly looks up at him and sighs.

"You just have to marry me early this is what you are destined for, making my life complete" he whispers the last part.

"My dark life" he finishes.

"Dark life?" I frown. I think there is something sad about his past or his life that is why he is saying this. I don't like the thought.

"Leave it, sleep you have to go school tomorrow" he says as he switch off the only source of light coming from the lamp.

"Good night" I whisper

"Good night, love" he kisses my head softly and I smile before closing my eyes.