teasings

I shift a little to the right side of my bed. He undo his shoes and climbs to the bed near me taking my sheet and covering himself and as well as me with him.

I lay down a little and he is sitting with the support of the pillows behind his back. I look up at him ready to rain questions on him.

He smiles down at me and put his arm around my shoulder I completely face him turning to his side completely.

"So where were we in the morning" I ask frowning my brows little

He chuckles "I don't know but I am liking where we are right now" he frowns innocently. The drama guy

"No jokes, I was asking you about 'the stalking' you remember?" I say in annoyance and he laughs a little

"Yes I do, baby" why I am thinking he is not serious!

"Please be serious " I whine

"Okay, you continue my Darling "
He says he casually runs his hands through my cheeks like he is enjoying the softness.

"Earlier you said that you stalked me since my childhood what does it mean?" I say while looking up into his eyes he looks down into mine too. He is not listening me!

"Luke!" I say irritated.

He takes a deep breath and release it, like he is relaxing whilst still looking into my eyes.

"First of all I never said I stalked you since your birth" I look down to the sheets now.

"And yes I looked you growing , it was really very joyful to look you growing" oh so.... He knows how my childhood was?

"Not like everyday or often but like after a year" okay now I am confused

"How?"

"When you was born, my mother was the most happy woman, celebrating the happiness" why his mother was happy?

"It was because she was waiting for my wife to come and give me something only married couples can have" he put his arm on my waist to lift me up a little to his level.

"How so sure that the born baby is your future wife?"

"Its in the bloodline of our family" since when vampires start having bloodlines?

"So.... You know how my childhood was" I shrug my shoulders

"Not fully but yes , oh, you even don't know what I've seen" he teases. Wait! What does he mean by that?

"What you mean?!" I yell a little and his face starts coming closer to mine. Oh no.

"You wanna know?" I am not sure and I can't think like this, he is coming so close, his nose is inches away from mine

"I've seen you growing baby" he continues in a husky voice "I've seen you become this young, I've seen your parts developing, from your cute lips to your breasts and from your breasts to your-"

"Okay okay I got it!!!" I yell in order to stop him and he smirks.

"I-I don't believe you" is all I blurted out. I didn't even think before saying it. It's because it is so embarrassing a guy saying you he seen it all! Urgh!

"Oh I knew you won't but let me tell you, oh wait the most interesting part I've ever seen , remember when you first time went to shopping for a BRA?" He sings the last word for teasing me some more.

I just sink in the bed. I am feeling so so tiny or should I say so little right now. There is no limit of my embarrassment. I just wanna close my eyes and sleep and don't wake up until he's gone!

"You was so annoyed to buy one because you were feeling so embarrassed even to hold it and you went to changing room , took your clothes off and-"

"Yes yes! I believe you. I do really" I yell, I bet my face turned into tomato already now. He saw me naked. How embarrassing!

"But I never seen you naked trust me" he says as he now put his arm around my waist

"But how you used to watch me?"

"A vampire gave me a link "

"And my another favourite part was-"

"I don't wanna hear your favourite parts please " I stopped him and look up to see disappointed eyes of Luke. I hurt him?

"But I was saying that when you got highest marks in science in whole class , it was my second favourite part" oh. Thank god I was thinking something else. I smile at him with apologizing eyes.

"What you had something dirty in your mind?" And here he again starts.

--------

Rate, share and follow me :)