revealed

"Luke? Please say something, I am not liking this silence" I say in a begging tone an this time Luke looks into my eyes conveying a message which I don't understand.

"Vanessa" he whispers a little in irritation as he stands up with little frustration.

"So this is how much you believed me? Didn't you want to ask a little about my conversation with Alexis?" He says in disbelief kind of tone.

I lower my head. He is right. I should have asked him.

"We were talking about the morning jogs which we used to do a few years ago" he says while looking straight into my eyes for my explanation.

"I am sorry" I say with embarrassed tone.

"You are sorry? You are sorry for what?!" He snapped. Why is he snapping like this on me for a misunderstanding?

"Luke? Calm?" I whisper a little nor wanting him to get more angry at me.

"Calm? You freaking passed out! This much you panicked! You thought I am going to run! After all that I loved you, told you about how much I waited to meet you, you just simply say that I left you?! Do you know what it takes to wait for your love whole 18 years?! Do you have any ideas?!"

As I just open my mouth to say something he interrupts rudely.

"No!! You do not! You are just a human who is habituated to marry a guy who just entered his life!"

"Lu-"

"Why?! Why I have to be with you?" Now my eyes goes wide.

"Why?! Why I can not be with a girl who is just a little easier to handle and have believe in me more than in her own assumptions?!" He says in anger.

"Why YOU?" he points at me and at that moment I have enough.

I decided that I am not going to stay in the same room as his anymore. He is pissing me off now.

He just have to listen a little bit but no. He is the one who is over reacting. I can not stop the tears flowing through my eyes. I run away from him from this house to the farm with tears in my eyes.

I don't know if any one saw me coming here but I don't care anymore. I will go back to my normal life and never see his face again ever.

"I told you" I hear a voice. Its familiar.

"What? Who? Where?" I say as I look here AND there and then turn around to see Nicolas standing near me and I jump a little.

"What are you doing here?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"The neighbour farm house is mine" he winks that disgusts me. Though he is cute but his evilness covers his cuteness.

"Go away"

"I told you he will accept Alexis over you that's what he is trying to do"

"No he's not".
"He over reacted to force you to break up with him"

My eyes widen as more tears started flowing through them

"Luke" I whisper in a weak voice. I am broken.

Too much broken after listening Nicolas words. I started to love him, I started to like his taste. To love his scent to love whole of him. And now? It came as none of it is mine. It belongs to that perfect Alexis.

'' he maybe marry you but he will surely ear you after that don't worry I find it discussing tho. From the Starr I wanted you but you chosen Luke over me. They aren't rich and famous for nothing baby, they are hunters, real hunters. The glamorous people are the most fake persons"

This words of him against Luke's family makes me hit his head hard and knock him down but I just wok up from a panic attack and most important he's a vampire and am a human.

"Don't you dare to say another word for Luke's family" I warn him

But he smirks .

"What the hell" I yell as I raise my hand to slap him but he simply pick me up bridal style and I start to scream Luke's name but as I end I am already far from that farm house I'm god knows where but deep deep in some jungle where no one is visible.

Am I kidnapped?
I start shouting , hitting him and struggling but his vampire grip is too hard.

"Please Nicolas leave me" I finally beg to him because I know any other thing won't work.

"Leave who? Leave my future wife? No way!" Wait what? He is gonna marry me?; oh no!!!

"Leave me please, if luke found this , he won't let you live anylonger!" I try to warn him but he smirks.

Oh no.

He is taking me towards a car and out me in locking the seat belt and comes to the driver seat in the blink of eye not letting me go.

Okay I am kidnapped and wishing really bad for Luke to come and get me.