Chapter 1: 'IT'S MR. SEX ON LEGS!'

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

Yesterday went by quickly. It was uneventful and I was alright with that.

I walked down the stairs waiting for my family to scream happy birthday once more.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY L-" was all that they said before everyone was acting as if they'd just seen a ghost.

My family consists of three people other then me.

My mother, my father, and my older sister.

My mother was looking as if I had just died, the dread clear on her face as she paled.

My father was now pacing back and forth across the room trying to come up with a solution to a problem I didn't know we had.

My sister was acting as if this wasn't real and was pinching herself over and over as if at the twenty seventh time it would magically not work.

"Guys!" I tried.

They all ignored me

"Guys!!"

Once again nothing.

"I'M COMMITTING SUICIDE SINCE YOU GUYS DON'T LOVE ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

All at once their heads snapped back at me looking at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry Luke," my mother said looking heartbroken for me.

"This wasn't supposed to happen to you." She said a little quieter this time.

"What wasn't supposed to happen?" I questioned.

My father shook his head walking up to my mother to place a hand on her shoulder.

"If you find out, it can't be because of us." He told me.

"Find out what!?" I yelled, flailing my arms in frustration.

My family was scaring me and I wanted this to all be a joke.

"Look sweety, I'm sorry but we can't be the ones to explain this to you." She told me as nicely as possible. "Why don't we have breakfast and try to enjoy your birthday, alright?"

I glared at the floor for a second.

If they were serious about this and it was as important as they thought I guess it wasn't their fault.

"Ok." I said ignoring whatever fear I had for this day so I could have breakfast with my family.

~

I walked into the school and right away knew something was off.

When I entered the hall all at once a good fourth of the students were looking at me with shocked expressions.

Well at least shocked at first.

After getting over the shock most of them had a flirty smirk on their face or were licking their lips as if I was a fresh batch of McDonalds fries.

It was extremely unnerving but also really weird.

The fact that they were looking at me was really odd and I was wondering what was making them do it.

I walked over to the tree me and my friends met up at. My steps getting faster and faster when I saw more and more people looking at me with lust that I honestly didn't want.

I was so god damn happy to see Aubrey and Layla there first since they were better at understanding emotional things then Sean and Hunter for obvious reasons.

Sean and Hunter weren't good at expressing emotions.

"Oh thank goodness you guys are here I-" I started but stopped when I noticed that they were looking at me in a way that was a mix between my family's and the random strangers reaction. Luckily more on my family's side than the strangers.