Chapter 5: Can't Stop The Feeling

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

I step out of the shower, immediately drying myself before I lather myself in lotion.

I had a lot on my mind lately so you would think that I would be too busy to think about Him.

Yes, he is now to be known as Him.

Because he is a having way to big of an affect on my heart!

And I don't know his name.

I wonder what it would sound like? I think almost day dreaming.

I shake my head to rid of my thoughts as I go downstairs waiting for the screaming my family would do in...

Three

Two

One

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They screamed in unison again.

Never gets old.

~~

I walk into class ignoring everyone like usual when I smell a familiar scent.

Huh?

That smells oldly familiar.

Too familiar.

I look in the direction of the smell to see Him sitting in his chair looking at me as if a just asked if the sky is blue.

Aka: dead pan

I blushed furiously at the thought if him knowing why I was looking at him and continued to walk to my seat at the very back of the class.

You see I have always had a really good sense of smell.

So once I was around someone long enough and I recognize their scent, I can smell them from farther away.

Much farther away.

I always thought of it as a gift but these days, I am super aware of everything he does and now.

I might have a boner.

~~

I walk out of class quickly not wanting to bump into Him.

As I'm walking I feel as if someone is watching me but ignore it.

I turn right and start walking down one of the emptier halls but  before I can get past one door a hand shoots out and grabs me from behind clamping over my mouth.

I try to scream but the person holding me squeezes my lips together painfully so that I can even open my mouth.

They open a closet door and drag me in before closing the door and locking it.

"Finally." A voice whispers in my ear making me shiver from fear.

"I have been waiting forever to find out who the Dicamotus is and I must be the luckiest guy in the world since you're a guy." He says. "Girls aren't my thing."

"Mmm!!!" I struggle against him but he only chuckles.

"I probably should have gotten something for that mouth of yours but I wasn't thinking properly," he starts. "I was too busy imagining how tight your ass would be." He says as he starts to grind on the said ass.