Chapter 19: A Hot Meeting

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

"Hello?" I answered my phone from my place on the couch, lazily throwing my arm over the back.

"Hi, it's Conner." Conner said warmly through the phone. I sat up straight in a second, adjusting my phone and moving around awkwardly as if he could really see me. "What are you doing right now?"

I was suddenly nervous and uncomfortable for no reason at all. I talked to Conner regularly yet this was somehow making me so nervous.

"Uh nothing much, just watching some TV." I laughed awkwardly and shifted on the couch again.

"Cool uh, I was just wondering," Conner nervously replied. I waited with baited breath for him to say it. "Would you like to go out with me this Saturday?"

I let out a silent scream and sprung off of the couch. Jumping and dancing around I could barely get out my reply.

"Yes, of course!" Conner laughed through the phone and I was happy to be able to make him feel like that.

"So how about meeting around four? I have a pretty extra day planned." Conner suggested.

I sat down and collected my breath to listen to him properly. I nodded my head frantically before realizing that he couldn't actually see me.

"That sounds great! I'm sure whatever you have planned will be great." I assured him. He chuckled deeply and I felt the sound run along my skin.

"You flatter me Luke." He sighed quietly. I took into account the change of the air and mood. Suddenly I everything I wore felt tight and uncomfortable. "If only you knew about the way that I feel when I hear your voice."

I swallowed, hesitating and unsure as I spoke.

"I think I might." I replied.

"Oh really? Why do you think that?" He asked slowly, his voice filled something that I found very familiar.

"Because I go absolutely nuts when whenever it comes to you." I revealed defeatedly. I heard Conner's breath catch but continued anyways. "The moment I heard your voice I was moving around and acting weird and." I cut off my rant with a sigh."You don't understand how crazy I am about you."

Conner was silent from the other end and I briefly wondered if he left, until I heard his loud groan.

"I really want to see you Luke." His voice sounded extremely strained.
A blush colored my cheeks and a shiver ran down my spine at the reason behind that. "Can I come over?"

I looked around me and I realized that at the moment no one else was home.

When I thought about it my parents were going to stay over at some friends house to catch up and my sister thought that hanging out with boyfriend was a great idea.

No one else was home.

There was no one home.

"Uh, yeah. The rest of my family is out." I told him. Conner takes in a sharp intake of breath and I figure what I just insinuated. "I mean, I didn't-"

"I'll be there in ten minutes." Conner stated before hanging up.

I stared down at the phone in shock for a moment before sprinting up the stairs. If Conner was coming I wanted to look as good as possible. I swung open my closet and searched through the clothes, finding what could pass as casual but also make me look a little extra, I felt myself blush, sexy.

I ended up picking some gray sweat pants that always clung to my butt, and a simple t-shirt that frequently rose when I moved my arms.

After I got downstairs my butt just touched the seat when the doorbell rang. I fall over myself, trying to get to the door as quickly as possible and beam when I see Conner on the other side.