Chapter 21: Is This A Good Idea?

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

Our first stop was a park, High Park to be specific. My mind automatically went to a picnic and I smiled at Conner's cheesiness. A picnic was one of the classic first date spots but I was not against having one with Conner. I knew that with him a picnic would be a ton of fun and we would be able to talk a lot. But once we passed by a ton of good picnic pots and kept driving deeper into the park I stated to get a little curious. Did he really have to take us all the way down here? 

"Aren't we going to a picnic?" I wondered aloud. Conner grinned cheekily while stroking his nonexistent beard. 

"Nope." I frowned in confusion.

"Then what else could we be doing at a park?" Conner still had that same smile on his face and I started to get nervous. He parked the car and urged me to get out and soon we started walking along the concrete. I was just following Conner since I had no idea where we were going and the control freak in me was going nuts. "Conner."

He smiled, turning back around and giving me his version of a reassuring expression. It really was just hella sexy but he didn't need to know that.

"We're not here for the park per say, we're here for the zoo." I stopped walking to stare at my boyfriend.

"So you took me to a zoo?" I asked, I had raised my fight eyebrow and probably looked hilarious. Conner pretended to think for a moment and I realized way too late why he put up an act.

"Gah! Conner!" I gasped embarrassed, Conner laughed evilly I tried to pound his back or hit him in this ass. But my attacks to his back just met pure muscle and the ones to his ass earned me the same in return. Let's just say that I stopped when my problem became to large.

A few minutes later after Conner had run enough to get us to our destination we arrived at a wooden gate that was wide open. Conner put me down and fell quite ungracefully onto my feet but just to get a kick out of Conner I did a little curtsy and right on time he snorted.

He threw his arm around my shoulders and together we made our way past the doors. I was a little skeptical on whether I would actually enjoy the zoo or not but then I laid eyes on the most adorable thing in the world.

"Oh my shit!" I gave out a manly squeal and all but sprinted over to a display. The moment we had entered the zoo my eyes caught an adorable little lamb and the rest  of its family lounging around in their habitat and I made a B line instinctively.

My hands flew to the wire fence and I cooed when the little animal trained its eyes on me.

"What a beautiful little lamb." I whispered quietly, hoping to keep the little animal from running off.

"Yeah, no wonder you ran towards it." Conner whispered right next to my ear. I involuntarily shuddered and look back at him to find Conner grinning triumphantly. I scoff and turn back around. Whether he was grinning because he was right about the zoo or because I had reacted so strongly to him I wasn't sure. I turned back to the lamb and admired it for a little while longer.

"Let's go to the next one." I told Conner once I turned around.

Conner nodded and smiled, draping his arm over my shoulder again.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~

"No! I don't want to go yet. Please Conner just a little bit longer!" I pleaded pitifully to Conner who had already started for the zoo exit.  Conner came back to me once he realized that I was serious.

"Luke, you can come back to see them another time, we really need to go though if I want to get you back to your parents on time." Conner explained gently, holding my hands and keeping my gaze trapped with his own. I still huffed childishly and tried to find some argument against Conner's perfect one. I opened my mouth to spit out a couple of lies but Conner already had his arm around my legs and the next thing I knew I was being carried, again. 

A similar pattern ensued, I started halfheartedly attacking Conner and in return he halfheartedly did the same and once I was sexually riled up enough I stopped.

I was actually quite frustrated once we got to the car and that didn't go unnoticed by Conner but when he asked me about I just waved him off. Dealing with the problem would not help our time issue right now. It would help other issues but not the one he is trying to handle. 

We buckled ourselves up and I didn't even have to ask Conner this time around.

"We are heading to the beach to check out what's going on around there." Conner said to me. I gaped at my boyfriend's words. 

"The beach?" I asked quietly. Conner glanced in my direction as he drove and seemed to notice my expression.

"Yeah . . . is that a problem?" He seemed hesitant to speak but with my mood I did not blame him.

"You're taking me to the beach and didn't tell me." I complained. "I couldn't brink my trunks! Now I have to get my underwear wet." Conner seemed to completely jump at my words and started frantically speaking.

"No, just no . . . No. We aren't going to swim, you are not going to swim." He insisted. I went to argue but he held my hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it gently. "Please . . ."

I huffed but sent him my best smile.

"Yeah yeah, you can stop being so jealous Conner." I joked teasingly.

Conner let out a chocked laugh, his face turning red.

"How did you know?" He asked honestly. I burst out laughing and squeezed his hand affectionately.

"You're lucky you are hot." I snickered smugly. Conner rolled his eyes while I continued to laugh at him.

"Whatever." He mumbled a smile stuck on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Chapter!!!

I'm sorry that  did not update one of my other stories first but I am really trying to finally get everything that I have down in my book online to you guys. I love this book to pieces but I also want to finish it finally.

Are you guys enjoying their date so far? If you have anything that you want me to clarify then I would be happy to add more detail to that aspect of the Chapter.

Anywhore

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with this story and I will see you next Chapter.bye!!!