Chapter 2: An Explanation

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

"What's a dicaymomo?" I asked

The sex god rolled his eyes as if to show that he regretted helping me.

"Not a dicaymo . . . mo." He sighed. "A Dicamotus."

"OK what's a Dicamotus?"

"Let me start from the beginning." He started.

"From the beginning of human existence there were always problems. Humans were fickle and needed guidance from here on earth since they could no longer connect to the universe. The universe created the Auxilio. The Auxilio are the helpers, they are always around. They are always the people that help the people that do the big things in the world."

"Wait, what do you mean by that?" I asked interrupting him.

"Like the president has the vice president but he really listens to his friend who is really smart, that friend might be his maid his security guard or just his Secretary the point is that person is an Adiutor and there job is to help the people."

"Wait but if everyone has an Adiutor-"

"No the Auxilio are spread out. One fourth of the population are Auxilio."

"So that means."

"That means that there is a one in four chance that someone is a Adiutor and that means we can help the rest of the population that is clueless."

"OK, that seems nice and all but why is everyone either freaking out or trying to sleep with me whenever they see me?" I asked wanting him to get to the point.

"Well you aren't like most Auxilio, you are a special Adiutor,
You are the Dicamotus."

"What is a Dicamotus?"

He sighed looking at me as if he was thinking again.

"Though there are a lot of Auxilio in the world every one hundred years there is a shortage." He explained.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well though Auxilio are very important we doann't really need to hide it from average people so Adiutor can fall for a regular person. And Auxilio usually date regular people and after a hundred years the amount of Auxilio go down to one eighth."

"Ok so where do I come in?"

He paused again looking me straight in the eye.

"To bring the population of Auxilio up across the world several million Dicamotus are crowned by the ancient spirits and when they turn 15 it is known by all."

"What I don't get it?"

"Today is your Birthday isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well parents have to teach there children the ways of the Auxilio once they see the signs of a Adiutor in them but since the next deadline for one hundred years was this year 2016, every child that was born in 2001 had all of their signs hidden and when they turned 15 their parents would either see that they were a regular Adiutor and with that they could teach them normally or they would see that there child is a Dicamotus in which case there child must meet a stranger who is willing to reaveal the Auxilio world to them."

I nodded my head taking in all of the information.

I know that this is super crazy and I should be freaking out about all of this and all of the responsibility but it feels so right and true. I just can't deny it.

"But that doesn't explain everyone's reaction."

He sighed again.

"Well a Dicamotus has very specific job."

"A Dicamotus is like . . . "

"Like what?" I asked."

"Like . . . A Dicamotus is basically the perfect person for any sexual need."

"WHAT!?" I screamed.

"Sorry sorry, I said that wrong." He apologized.

"Look when a Adiutor looks at you they can see that you are a Dicamotus." He tried again, looking away as he racked his brain for a good way to put it. "All Dicamotus are given abilities in relationships and sex instead of in assisting people."

I stared at him completely at a loss.

"A Dicamotus can always make the perfect date. They can be in charge in the relationship or the support. They have a huge collection of sex techniques that no human or Adiutor can match. Their dicks and vaginas change size to accommodate what their partner wants and their tongues and mouths become magic for the best kisses and blo-"

"OK! I GET IT!" I screamed

The sex god turned crimson at his realization of what he just said.

"So I am basically the perfect person for anything from a long term relationship to a quick fuck?"

"Yeah that about sums it up." He answered.

"Why?" I asked almost whining.

"Because you have to have someone by the time that you are twenty so that you can breed."

"Wait What!? Breed!?"

"Yeah, when you turn twenty you are supposed to get pregnant with the Dicamotus off spring and for four generations the off spring will breed with only Auxilio to bring the population back up."

"But I am a boy, I can't get pregnant."

"Actually you can, and you will get pregnant a lot too. At least for five years since during those five years there will only be a week in between the times that you get pregnant."

"What . . . but . . . how will they come out?"

"The way they came in."

I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"How did they come in?"

"Through your ass."

My eyes widened.

"Nononononononono."

The sex lord burst out into laughter.

"Calm down, the babies will come out through C section." He told me in between laughs.

Ok now this I can deny.

I got up off of the floor and made my way out of the alleyway.

"Where are you going?" He asked getting up as well.

"I'm going home." I sighed. "Thanks for telling me About all if this but I can't be the next Dicamotus."

"What do you mean you can't? You don't have a choice." He said

"Goodbye." I told them as I walked away.

When I get home my parents are gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoop whoop Chapter Two!

Ok so I don't really have much to say except

I know this was only the sex beast explaining what is happening but it was important that I get it out of the way so you guys know what's going on.

Anyway

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, and anything else you can do with the story and I will see you next Chapter. bye! 👋👋👋👋