Chapter 13: When Sh*t Hits The Fan

Conner's POV

Luke was late. 

Really Late.

Waiting outside of the school never really bothered me much because in a couple of minutes Luke would be jogging towards me wearing an adorable smile and flushed face.

But for some reason today at eight thirty-five instead of seeing a wonderfully rosy Luke panting mere inches away from my face I was stuck looking at my phone scrolling down to try to ease some of the boredom I had from not having my tongue wrapped around Luke's

Finally deciding that half an hour was definitely a lot too late I went to my contacts and found Luke's number.

Bringing my phone to my ear I mumbled random words that probably had to do with Luke and waited for him to answer.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

"Who's this?" A random guy's voice asked.

"Conner." I bit out. "Who are you?"

I heard muffled voices from the other side when someone screamed.

"GET OFF ME!" I recognized that voice anywhere.

Hell I hear it almost everyday.

Luke.

"Shut up!" I heard another male voice say.

There was struggling and I was squeezing my phone so hard, that I knew I would feel the material digging into my hand the moment I wasn't dying to murder someone.

"Conner!" I heard his voice yell. "I'm not far away! I'm only a couple of blocks dow-"

"Hang up the FUCKING PHONE!" Someone else yelled out in rage.

Only this time I knew exactly who it was.

I heard the familiar sound of someone hanging up and slowly lowered my phone calling someone else.

"Hello?" Her voice said sounding so relaxed I almost felt guilty for what I was about to say.

"It's me, Conner." I told her getting straight to the point. "Call your friends. Luke's in trouble and I need someone who can help me find him and possibly call the police once we do. Meet me at the front of the school."

"Why would we need to call the police?" She asked, sounding as if she was already on the move.

"He might get raped in a matter of minutes so if it comes to it we might need the police."

"Oh god, we're coming!"

"Good." I hung up and quickly made my way to the front door.

There's no way in hell that I'm letting that asshole get his hands on Luke.

~~~~~~

Luke's POV

(Back when Luke was taken to Rick)

"Well would you look at that." Rick started. "Luke Coleman, how wonderful to see you again."

I growled at him struggling in the random man's arms.

"Well I see you're still...." He trailed off, his eyes making their way up and down my body while he licked his lips. "Feisty."

I shivered, disgust raking itself all over my body. But unfortunately it seemed like Rick still couldn't tell the difference.

And neither could his friend.

"Oh he's turned on already?" He asked. "Damn, a Dicamotus is no joke."