Epilogue

WARNING!!!

If Mpreg (guys getting pregnant) makes you uncomfortable or if the idea of spawning, many, children creeps you out then you should probably leave or proceed with caution. If you love Luke and Conner so much that you want to read on anyway, then know that this is a part of them. You have been warned.

Third Person POV

The loud stomping of 18 feet running down a hallway could be heard by anyone nearby. The group was causing quite a scene, but not any of the 9 kids among the group could have cared an inch. The newest edition of their already large family was about to be born. Seventeen minutes ago when Kendra's Papa had called her and told her that her Dicamotus father was once again giving birth had her so shocked that for a moment she could not believe it. She barely believed it when her parents had announced it at dinner nine months ago. But here she was, running down a hospital hallway with all eight of her younger siblings surrounding her as she tried to get to her parents. The situation looks and feels incredibly ridiculous, but it was all true. The only way to truly understand is to go back to the very beginning.

~~~~~

It is May 27th, 2020. Conner Tramburg and Luke Chang, high school sweethearts, have been dating for 2 years. The start of their relationship and transition into being a couple had contained probably the most dramatic moments of their lives to date. But, somehow they pulled through and were able to stay connected at the hip through everything.

Knowing that because of his "natural duty to the world" Luke would have to put more than 5 years of his life to the side for children, Luke had made the hard but necessary decision to postpone higher education until his 5 years of child birth were up. Because of this decision both of their parents made it very clear that if the two wanted a future together, until Luke is stable with the kids, Conner would have to be the provider.

Now this title brings a huge weight of responsibility on Conner's shoulders, he would have to constantly go through his late years of teenage life becoming prepared to support a possible 9-14 member family, and that would be tough for any adult, let alone a teenager. When this came to light all those years back Luke again tried to give Conner a chance to turn away. No teenager in his right mind would want to commit to that. But Conner was all in.

Conner got accepted into the McGill University in Quebec. Instead of doing the long distance thing, like Conner had suggested, Luke had packed up and followed suit. While living together with his boyfriend being gone almost the entire day and making something of himself, Luke made another life-changing decision.

~~~~~

It is April 6th, 2022. Conner stands, clapping among hundreds others after the valedictorian speech. His newly graduated husband standing several rows away. Two years earlier when his now husband had told him that he wanted to go a local university known for its marketing programs Conner had been extremely shocked but entirely proud. Today that feeling was amplified by a hundred. Not only had his amazing husband graduated with almost straight A's, he was six spots shy of becoming the valedictorian.

Conner is almost finished with his bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and seeing Luke finally reach his goal for being able to provide for himself made Conner happier beyond words. The years from moving out to this point had not been easy for the two, living expenses were tight and the constant shadows of eventually having to get Luke pregnant hung over their heads like the ceiling in their apartment. The two pushed on though and having each other made the toughest of times completely worth it.

~~~~~

It is November 19th, 2023. Luke wants to try for their first child. Luke had subtly tried to bring up the subject before since they had moved because he had gotten a solid position in his company and would be able to support himself, his husband, and the first baby until Conner graduates and can get a job himself. Even with the skillful hints Luke laid down, Conner still flipped out when Luke suggested it. Somewhere in his head he convinced himself that he and Luke would not stand a chance until he was making six figures.