Chapter 3: An Explanation Part Two

👉👌Luke's POV👌👈

I sat on the bus looking out of the window like I usually did when I was pretending I was in a dramatic movie and cameras were surrounding me as I made my Oscar worthy performance but this time

I was actually in a drama

The fact that all this stuff was happening to me was really shitty and annoying so of course I would be mini pouting out of the window thinking about everything that would happen to me from now on.

I ignored the lingering eyes as I prepared myself for a really awkward talk with my parents.

Yay me

~~

So the talk with my parents wasn't as bad as I presumed but there were still those awkward moments and

Me being the smart person I am

Didn't bring up the fact that I didn't want to be a Dicamotus.

My parents were really supportive though and they made it a lot easier.

I have started getting a big head from all the people who were looking at me so I was constantly reminding myself that it was just for sex.

Just for sex

Just for sex

Just for sex

Just for-

OK IT'S NOT WORKING!

I am enjoying this WAY to much!

I walk with confidence to the tree to meet my friends.

"Hey guys!" I say as I spot Aubrey Layla, and Sean standing at the tree.

"What brings you so early Sean?" I ask Sean obviously referring to the fact that he came before me and Hunter.

"Oh n-nothing." He says stuttering and blushing slightly.

I raise my eyebrows but say nothing more of it since I don't like to pry.

Jk

"Why are you blushing?" I ask Sean.

Layla gasps.

"REALLY?!" She asks, much louder than needed.

"No way!" Aubrey says following Layla suit.

"N-no I'm not!" He defends but we are already gushing over the fact that he is now turning crimson.

"Hey guys! what's up?" Hunter asks once he arrives.

"Noth-"

"SEAN ARRIVED EARLY OVER A GIRL!" Kayla screams interrupting Sean.

"Awwww," Hunter gushes. "LOOK! he's blushing!"

By now Sean us furious and very embarrassed but we keep pushing it by cooing over him like a baby for another minute before deciding that he had enough torture and releasing our fingers from his cheeks.

"So, how's the whole Dicamotus thing going?" Hunter asks.

"Hunter! We don't even know if he found someone to tell him! You could've ruined the prophecy!" Aubrey yells.

"Wait how could that have ruined the prophecy?" I ask.

"There are very specific rules to the prophecy so breaking them could possibly break all possibility of it being fulfilled." Sean informs me.

"Really?" I ask rhetorically as an idea begins to form in my head.

"Why do you have that look on your face?" Layla asks worriedly.

"Look you guys, I haven't told you this yet but I don't want to be a Dicamotus. It's to much responsibility and not enough freedom. I can't do it."

"What do you mean you can't do it? You have to!" Layla tells me.

"Better yet, you don't have a choice." Sean says.

"Yeah man, from what the girls told me this is a BIG deal." Hunter reasons.

"Well if I can't say no, then I will have to make THEM say no!"

"What do you mean by that?" Aubrey asks worriedly.

"I am going to break the prophecy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS!

I'M BACK!

OK I know,

Geira what took you so long?

Why is the chapter so short?

Are you a pervert?

And to all of those questions I say NO!

Jk jk

I AM SOWYY

I got what you could call writers block!

(Or what my six year old self would call buff)

AND I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE MY STORIES!

I AM SORRY, I KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO WAIT FOR A STORY!

But

I think I am getting better so enjoy the fact that I updated ok?!

Vote, Comment, Follow, Share, and anything else you can do with a story and I will see you next chapter. bye!👋👋👋👋